What She Likes Calling You

(i had to publish then un-publish the re-publish since there were parts missinf. sorryyyy,)

this is rlly late but heyyyy slayincabello volleyball 🏐 is tomorrow and tomorrow is the friggin cut i'm so nooooot nervoussss ☹️☹️☹️☹️ tHERE ARE OVER 30 GIRLS WTH IS THIS?!1??1!1!!¡1!

LOL I LOVE THESE NEW EMOJIS. and mr. makooch 😂😂😂 aNGIE HUGGED ME WHILE I CRIED BECAUSE OF LAUGHING TOO HARD and you left the room 😂

one question: how did emilie keep her shit when he said makooch? NOBODY KNOWWWSSSSS.

and another thing: one direction is literally my shit. 🤗💩 INFINITY, FRIGGIN DRAG ME DOWN AND PERFECT IS THE BESTEST THINGS IVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE EXCEPT FoR this spanish girl in my school laugh at me when i said hola to her literally pronouncing the 'h' like saying hole-a. lOL SHE WANTED TO SLAP THE SPANISH OUTTA MEEEE.
em help i need to learn spanish. she's so meaaaan but she's cool. 😎

and i have a math test on monday and i had shots and i have a geography test tomorrow and i haven't studied and i might have an italian test and papapsjahawopwkenksla bRO ITS LIKE 2 mONTHS IN SCHOOL WTH I'M NOT REAAAADYYYY.

my fingers hurt from texting to fast. is it too? or to? I'M SO CONFUSED HELP

slayincabello i was playing baseball outside w/ marcus and i kinda hit marcus in the balls with the bat becs i swung but let go of the bat to run....idk...maybe it was hit leg. but he tried tagging me and i ran to second but then i felllllll. 😒

anyways...idk what this was for but i felt like writing it down since i feel like it since i'm so friggin stressed out for this stupid test.

:)

this is prolly the worst preference of this book. watch.

i'm sorry in advance.

Lauren

Lern likes calling you her side hoe since you said she wasn't even on the list of being your hoe.

lol nah she likes calling you babygirl becs why the hell noooottt???1¡?

Camila

Karla likes calling you her tree because she claims you are the best person to koala hug.

Ally

Allycat likes calling you her muffin because she loves muffins and so does Shawnnnnn (💕 🙈)

jkjk but she calls you her cupcake because she claims you are very kind and sweet to her (👅😏) and she loves you a buttmunch.

Normani

Mani likes calling you a chicken because of this one time you got scared by Camila when you guys were playing hide and go seek like real teens would 😎 and peed your pants.

Dinah

Fr, you don't even know what Dinah likes to call you. She calls you so many random things that sometimes don't even make sense but she still calls you them and you don't do anything since you love her so much <3.

damn my fingers hurt. bUT I GOTTA FINGERCISE LIKE CAMILLA SAID TO DO