Her Favourite Thing About You

okay...THANK OU FOR 100K READS. all i have to say.

why'd you nominate me for this? *facepalms*

okay...so my beeeeest friend (lol not) (jk ily emmmmm 💕) nominated me for this thingymabobber i didn't know, and still don't know what it's about.

okay.

my hair colour is dark brown...a little lighter in the sun.

my hair length...idk...it's not short, but not long either.

my hair style. okay...so i literally flip my hair a LOT so like...it was straight asfff but now it's wavy...i guess? (sorry bout my messy hair it's becs of softball helmets)

freckles. no. BUT I HAVE A LOOOOOOT OF PIMPLES (ewwww lol😷) SO YEAh.

glasses? YEAHH. people tell me my nerdy glasses are weird and make fun of my asianess. but idfc. i LIEK GLASSES. OLAY? olay. (loooool slayincabello olay will be our always, olay?)

sexuality. okay i'm not joking i'mmmm totally gay for 5H...cara, gigi and some others. not even lying. say all you want.

celebrity i look like. ooooh...i look like that goat that screams in taylor's song...yeh.

curvy, skinny or normal? idk. you tell me.

favourite feature. okay. i don't have one. i hate myself.

least favourite feature. everything becs why the hell not? i'm ugly asf anywayysss.

selfie? no thanks. (i had a picture posted here but someone started saving them so i can't do it anymore)

aND BRO. (slayincabello) BRING YOUR GLOVE FOR SOFTBALL YOU BUTTCHEEK. ily 😏😘

TELL ME YOU LOVE ME BACK BECS I KNOW YOU WON'T. wow i sound so demanding lol i'm not okaaay.

here's the preferences. :) i think i did this already but ookaayyy.

Lauren

Lauren's favourite thing about you is yourself. She just loves you for you, y'know?

Camila

Camila loves your personality...how you're always happy. I mean, why wouldn't you be happy when you're with the Camila (FREAKIN) Cabello?

Ally

Ally's favourite thing about you is that you're so considerate. She loves how you understand what she's going through and always manage to help her out.

Normani

Normani's favourite thing about you is that you'd literally do anything for her. I mean, in a good way. She loves whenever she's sick you always take time with her patiently and order her wings even if it's 3am in the morning.

Dinah

Dinah loves your smile. She loves that it brightens up her day, calms her down when she's on the verge of murdering Gina. She loves your smile even if you don't like it as much, and always tells you that it's beautiful.

LOL HERE'S YOUR UPDATE.

wait...i have to nominate someone...right? idk. WhileATeen YOOUU. I CHOOSE YOU. (AND TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ HER STORIES AND SAW HER UPDATE TO TELL PEOPLE TO OOVOO HER WHY DIDN'T YOOOUUU. IT WAS FUUUUN.) AND WhileATeen wHY DID YOU DELETE EVERYTHING. IT WAS MYYYY EVERYTHING. (you better publish the other stories you were talking about lol) idk who else to nominate...Misfit_Lovatic? idk. bUT THEY'RE BOTH BAES AND LIKE..READ THEIR STORIES IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. THEY'RE AWESOMEEEE. yep.