She Says Something That Hurts You (Part 2)

sorry lauren and camila's parts are longer. it was longer because y'alls broke up in the previous 'she says something that hurts you'. i'll try to make ally's, mani's and dinah's as long as possible even if it won't make sense. :)

Lauren

It has been a couple of days since I last saw Lauren....I wonder if she's doing alright. For a fare share, I haven't been doing very well either. I tried going over to my best friend, Y/BF/N's house, but she wasn't there. Total waste of gas. I then went over to Ally's, but she was out for her birthday. I then thought about going to Mani's, but then again, I can't really go over to her's. Last time I did she brought me over to a club. Lauren punished me for that, because I ended up getting so drunk that she had to go get me but found me on my back, some random dude doing a body shot on me.

So then I was in my car deciding whether I should go to Dinah's or Mila's. Then I remembered Dinah's staying over with Camila because Fifth Harmony has rehearsal and Camila lives closest to the studio, Dinah living the farthest.

You were my courage,
my sword and shield
Grace under pressure,
my wall of steel
I was a stone weighing us down
You were the angel I chained to the ground

Tears sprung in my eyes as I listened to the lyrics of this song. Why did Lauren sing this song to me?

She sang this song to me when I had found her and a guy kissing. That was the first time we broke up. She sang it to me at school, embarrassing me in front of my friends during lunch. She literally belted out the lyrics and nobody laughed at her because she's Lauren Jauregui. And because if they did they'd be dead. I mean, I may not be popular, and I may be shoved into lockers, but I'd kick you if you made fun of Lauren, and I play soccer.

But like, she was on tour on the day she came up to me in the cafeteria. All my friends teased me for the rest of the school year, especially when I as seen with Lauren because of that.

And yeah, we made up that day.

I miss the way you undress,
I miss your head on my chest
Can't stop this bleeding,
can't stop believing
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby I'm in love with you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby you were mine to lose
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating

I'm literally driving whilst I cry. This is dangerous.

You showed me heaven,
you rang up bells
I played with matches,
it hurt like hell
I sleep and wake,
you're all I see
I can't escape you,
can't set you free
I miss your full moon rising,
catching a breath in silence
Can't stop this bleeding,
can't stop believing
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating

I started to murmur the words of the song, letting it fully capture me in the trance it put me in.

Baby I'm in love with you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby you were mine to lose
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Missing you,
missing you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Missing you,
missing you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating-.

I slammed on the breaks, earning a couple of disappointed honks from the car behind me. I waved him off, shouting a short 'sorry', before I quickly turned the radio off, as tears formed in my eyes.

I quickly drove to Camila's house, being careful not to cause an accident with my glossy-filled eyes.

"Mila? DJ?" I croaked out, knocking on the door ever so lightly, not even having the will-power to knock on the door. The mail thing on the door, opened, so I crouched down.