Hickeys

UFGHHHSKSKS IT IS LERN JERGI'S BIRFTHDAY AND I CAN't BREATHE AND SHE's 19 AND LIKE....noOOO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY PLANET GREEN EYES ATTACK YOU, LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI MORGADO.

(technically it isn't her birthday since I posted this a day late but shhhh,)

And shoutout to my bestest woe slayincabello , even if she makes fun of me for not knowing anything in the realities of the world.

Lauren

"We are now here with the talented ladies of Fifth Harmony. How are y'all doing?" An interviewer asks enthusiastically, making us all smile. Especially me. It reminded me of Y/N, how happy and perky she was at any time, even in the morning. Just like Ally was. She was always so positive of things, even for the negative people. She saw the good in people and that just made me love her even more.

"We're all doing quite well.." Ally trailed off, indicating the interviewer for his name. "I'm Andrew." He responds rather kindly, smiling brightly. "Well, as I was saying, we're all doing very well, Andrew. Thanks for asking," She smiles.

Just like Y/N.

"Well, to start off, I just wanted to ask. Who's in a relationship and who isn't?"

Ally, Normani and I raised our hands. "Taken," I smiled at the thought of Y/N.

"Shh, guys, Dinah and I are in a secret relationship. We are called Caminah. But who does the 'i' belong to?" Camila says jokingly. Dinah laughs. "Yeah, guys. That will be my ultimate question, along with what 9+10 is."

"Well, as I've seen, this is particularly to Lauren, how's you and Y/N?" I blushed at Andrew's question, as he smirked slightly. "We've been doing good, why do you ask?"

"Doing good how Lauren?" Dinah teases along with Normani. Camila laughs, and Ally shakes her head in amusement. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, that was about to be my question as well. As you see on the screen here, there are pictures of the hottest, yet cutest couple, Y/SN." Andrew explains. He gestures to the screen, where various pictures of Y/N and I stood. "But, there are many of them that people have been questioning. Y/N is 17, right?" I nod, getting confused to where he's getting at. "Well, it seems like you to have been getting at it." Then suddenly, pictures of Y/N appeared making me blush. There were the original pictures, then they were circled, right where I had placed love bites on my love's flawless neck. I blushed, as the girls started laughing at me.

"And then, after your recent birthday party, which reminds me, happy birthday, there are quite a few on your neck." Andrew smiled in amusement, taking a look at my red face.

Pictures of me appeared, in which I have dark purple bruises placed around my neck, and me being the unaware person I am, I had my hair up in a bun that day, revealing almost all of my hickeys.

Almost. *winks*

"Guysss.." I buried my head in my hands. I then got a text.

'Don't worry babe, I think the hickeys are hot. And if you want, I place some more,... ;) -Y/N'

I groaned as Dinah read it out loud.

Camila

"Y/N/N, what's on your neck?" Ally asked me as I ate my cereal drowsily, not having enough sleep the previous night. "Huh?" I asked back groggily, blinking a few times, trying to wake my eyes.

"Yeah Y/N, what are those? Are they bruises?" Lauren piped in, now squinting, trying to get a better look at me. My tired eyes widened, and I got up, almost sprinting to get to the bedroom I shared with my girlfriend Camila.