Bonus Chapter

Emileigh's POV
    I know that Daddy and Mommy love each other very very much.  Someday I want to have a love story like theirs.
   Mommy said that one day she was very sad and confused, she had to get out of the house so she ran into the woods for some "freedom." I don't really understand what she means by "freedom", I thought everyone was free now days, but I guess Mommy wasn't. Anyway she ran very very far and very very fast. Once she was done running she fell to the ground and saw my Daddy for the first time or something like that. Daddy said Mommy threw up on his shoes, but Mommy said she didn't!
   Anyway Mommy and Daddy slowly fell in love from there. I think they love each other more and more everyday, my friend Lizzie said the her parents aren't like that. She said they fight every night. I've never, not once seen my parents fight, I'm glad they don't.
  A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts, Mommy and Daddy came in my room.
  They both had big grins on their faces, they looked excited.
   Daddy grabbed my hand, "Emileigh we have news."
    I smiled, "What is it Daddy?"
    Mommy giggled, "Your gonna have a baby sister!"
   I started to laugh from my excitement, "That's awesome Mommy!"
  Daddy smiled, "Are you excited dear?"
  I shook my head yes, "Does Mason know yet Mommy?"
  Mommy shook her head no, "No not yet."
   I was now jumping up and down on my bead, "Can I tell him?"
   Mommy looked at Daddy for approval, Daddy sighed, "I don't see why not."
   I screamed in excitement, we really do have one amazing, happy family. I could never be more grateful.