Chapter 9

Two weeks later.
Callie walked into Claire's room, "Hey pretty thing."
Claire turned off her music, which was blaring through her headphones.
Callie saw Claire's miserable expression, she walked over to Claire's bed, which she was currently lying on.
Claire felt miserable, she had considered calling August, Ian or maybe even Hannah. She needed the explain in depth of whats been happening to her to someone.
The girls sat in silence for a moment until Claire spoke up, "I'm going to go see August."
Callie looked kind of shocked, "Okay, can I come?"
Claire turned away from Callie, "No, just me."
Claire could tell Callie was upset, but she needed some time without Callie up on her case.
~~~~~~~~
    Claire giggled, "August I'm so glad you always have my back."
     August was walking Claire back to her house on the path that they recently created.
     August smiled, "I'm so glad you came to me, I love having you in my presence."
     Claire put her arm around August, "Let's set down for a minute."
     August spread out the blanket they packed and they sat down on it, Claire following.
    Claire sighed, "What time is it."
    August pulled out his phone, "6:37"
    Claire randomly laughed, August looked worried, "What's wrong with you?"
     Claire immediately stopped and stared deeply into August's eyes, "I hate my father."
     August got closer to Claire, he gently tucked Claire's bangs behind her ear, "So do I." He whispered.
     Claire kissed him, it was so wrong but he was so perfect. She wanted to regret it but she couldn't. August pulled away.
     Claire started to cry, it was random, maybe she felt guilty, even she couldn't tell.
     August looked very nervous, he thought he did something, "Claire I'm sorry, I..."
     Claire shushed him, "No August I'm sorry, I'm starting to get messed up, so messed up."
     August looked straight into Claire's eyes, "Claire your not messed up, your perfect."
     Nobody could make Claire feel as good as August could. Claire felt as if she is going to start hyperventilating. She was in love with Ian, not August, but she wanted August so much more. She didn't know what to do.
     August kissed her again, Claire felt important, like she was all that mattered at the moment, Ian had never made her feel that special.
     August pulled away again, he paused, "What are we going to do?"
     Claire didn't know, She loved Ian so much, she told herself that there would never be anyone else. She had mistaken.
     Claire sighed, "I don't think that is important, I just need you." The words made more since in her mind.

    They stay on the blanket for about 20 more minutes, Claire laying silently in August's arms.
     August sighed, "I should probably walk you back home."
     Claire woke up from her gaze, "Yeah, not like my father would care, but Miley and Callie may start to worry.
    August walked Claire home, she had never felt more happy.
     Once they reached Claire's house August kissed her once more. Claire pulled away and put her arms around his neck, she whispered,"Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you."
     August smiled and whispered in her ear, "To bad that I've already fallen for you."
    They told each other bye, Claire started to walk up to the porch. She hadn't realized that Ian was setting on the swing holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.