Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

Jade's POV:

It's silent for a few minutes. Jordan puts back on his shirt then looks at me. "It's from the car wreck... I had to a heart transplant. I had many broken bones and it happened to block some veins going to my heart. By the time they fixed that. My weak heart was having so much trouble that they called for an immediate heart transplant... "He says calmly, looking at the ground.

I rush over to him and wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry." He hugs me back wrapping his arms around me protectively. I burry my head into his shirt. I wonder what happened that day. Where were they going? I think quietly. Back when I was in the hospital I had a roommate. He had kind of short blonde hair. He also had a bandage around his eyes. Something about not being able to temporary see at the moment. I remember always helping him around. It was so much fun. So if Jordan was in the hospital same time as me, how come I never saw him? Did they never let him out of his room? Hmm. So many questions filled my thoughts, but I keep them to myself and I look try to look at Jordan but he pushes my head back down and he strokes my hair. A few moments later I feel a few tears drop onto my hair. He's crying?? I hug Jordan tighter as he sobs quietly, we slowly sit on the floor, hugging each other, while Jordan cries.

:c

After the little sensation in the bathroom. Jordan explained to me about that day. They were on their way to my game. Out of nowhere a black Mustang came racing around the corner and smashed into their car and sending them off down a massive hill while the car rolled Jordan said he hit his head, not remembering much which is when I figured is when Sam thrown himself at Jordan to protect him. I sigh. Poor Jordan. That's probably so much to take in when you just wake up in a hospital bed and an IV in your arm.

I sigh and look at the time. 5:35 my clock read. I look at my phone. Noticing a text from Ashlee.

A: Get your lazy ass up. We're having a girl's night and going clubbing. Be prepared to be make-up fined in about 5 minutes.

I chuckle softly and get up. Clubbing? I don't think I've ever gone before. I sigh and head down stairs, as soon as the doorbell rings. I jump over the last step and open the front door to find Ashlee and Paris standing there excited, with bags filled in their hands. Well this...is going to be a long night...

.~.

I look at the girl in the mirror. Dark washed brown hair, long eyelashes, light pink lips, high cheekbones with a blush along the cheeks, black eyeliner making a cat eye, light natural eyeshadow, making the grey eyes pop. A flurry light blue dress, jean jacket. Surrounded the girl's body. Light brown boots a little lower than the knee, laced up her legs. Her hair was very wavy and flipped to the one side.

I take a deep breathe in and run a hand through my hair, taking in my new appearance. I turn around and look at Ashlee and Paris, who have their mouths hanging open. "You're drop, dead gorgeous!" Paris squeals, breaking the silence. I smile, blushing.

"Totally agreed! I love the hair, and the boots. How come we've never seen those boots on you before?" Ashlee gushed out, rambling on until Paris covered her mouth. I laugh softly.

"Well I've only been going to that school for what? Like a few months?" I cross my arms and look at them.

"Well it's been longer than a few months, but if feels like only a few months." Ashlee mumbles underneath Paris's hand.

"But also school will be over for us in a few months, and then we'll be at the top of the food chain." Paris giggles. Ashlee and I share an eye roll. Soon after our little chat in my bedroom we head downstairs only to be stopped by James in sweatpants and no shirt. I couldn't help but see Ashlee staring a bit and I nudge her and she blushes and looks away.