Character 25

Chapter 25:

Jade's POV:

I smile waking up and stretch my arms above my head I get up and head out of James room and to mine. The first thing I smell is lemons. I smile. He cleaned for once. I walk into my room as James walks out ruffling my hair up, I swat his hand away and he laughs walking away. I shut my door and walk over to my closet and look through my clothes. I pull out a white and black dress, with three blue white lies at the bottom. I change into that then I brush my hair. I smile and look at my reflection. I skip over to my to my closet and pull out my black converse and put them on then I grab my bag and head downstairs, skipping the last few steps. I go to the kitchen to find not James but Jordan sitting on a bar stool, eating a bowl of cereal. I smile and get a pop tart from the cupboards and put it in the toaster. A pair of arms wrap around my stomach. I laugh softly as I feel a chin rest on my shoulder. "Morning, beautiful." I smile and turn around and face Jordan.

"Morning Jordy." I smile and tap his nose. He chuckles and let's go of me. I take in his appearance, Blue fit shirt, black jeans, blue vans, and a few neck tags around his neck. I look at them and pick one up. "Jordy" One of them read.

"Oh right." He says and smiles taking one off and hands it to me. "Friendship necklaces." I laugh softly and pick up the other one. It says. 'Cammy Bear'.

I smile and put it on. "Cute." He smiles and blushes a little then he goes back to eating his breakfast. I grab my pop tarts and o and sit next to him and eat quietly.

"Oh. So you're riding with me since James went to go get Vena." Jordan says then looks at me.

"Alright." He smiles and we finish up then clean up and head outside. A cool breeze blows past as I wait on Jordan, I shiver a little but smile once I see Jordan pull out of the garage in his Mustang. I smile and walk over to his car and get ready to open the door but instead Jordan opens the door leaning over towards my seat. I get in after throwing my bag in the back next to his. Something lands in my lap. I look in my lap to see a black and white varsity jacket. Then I look at Jordan confused a little.

"Put it on. You're cold. Don't even lie to me, Cammy." He says looking at me, I smile a bit and put on the jacket buttoning it up most of the way. "Oh and we have to pick up Mason." I nod as he drives in the direction, I'm guessing, is Mason's house. We stop in front of a large three story brick house. Jordan smiles as his friend walks towards the car. Mason opens the back door behind my seat and he throws his bags with ours then gets in.

"Hey Cameron!" He yells cheerfully.

"Hello, Massy." Mason smiles at the nickname I call him. Jordan smiles and pulls out of Mason's driveway and drives in the direction of the school. A few minutes later we arrive in the school's parking lot. We get out, grab our bags and walk to the school building. The ginger head Barbie doll pops up beside us, well Jordan, and wraps her arm around his.

"Hey Babe." She smiles, looking up at Jordan.

Jordan groans and pulls his arm out of her grasp. "I'm not your Babe or anything, Kylie."

Kylie, Ginger Barbie, whines. "But that's not what you said a few weeks ago at that party or the day after we spent together."

I scoff and roll my eyes and she glares in my direction and mouths to me. 'Bitch' I roll my eyes and Jordan growls at her. "One the party was a mistake, a big one, and so were you. Plus that you smacked me and ran away, then came over to my apartment and tried to have sex with me to make everything better, but your plans didn't work and I broke up with you, not the other way around, like you've told others. So stop deciding my decisions for me. I'm a grown boy aren't I!?!" Jordan barks at her.