Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Jade's POV:

I sigh and look at the song then I softly sing it before, closing my eyes laying down and going to sleep.

.-.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I wake up not even looking at the 'Caller ID' I groan. "What do you want?"

"Well Good Morning, Sunshine! "His husky voice says, with a dark chuckle.

"Damnit Perv...why are you calling me. Shouldn't you be asleep?" I say, sitting up, rubbing my eyes.

"True, but My practice starts at 3am in the morning. And I just missed my Beautiful girl-"

"I'm not your girl!" I cut him off. "And who the hell makes practice at 3am in the morning?"

"Well, I know you're not my girl, but maybe someday you'll be." He chuckles.

"In your dreams." I scoff.

He chuckles. "Well, my lovely couch Ms. Gil, decided since we're just "Lazy, Hormonal Boys" and everything. She's decided practice at camp starts at 3am."

I smile and shake my head. "You know she's right on the "Lazy, Hormonal Boys" part, defiantly for you."

"I kno-""Hey! I'm not lazy! Just Hormonal, what do you expect from a 17 almost 18 year old boy?" I laugh at this not being able to stop for a few minutes. "Hey! Not nice Cammy...." He whines. "Please stop..." He whines again.

"Aww you sound so cute, when you whine, is that how you get all your girls?" I smirk.

"A man never tells his secrets." I hear a smirk in his voice as he speaks.

"But you were just calling yourself a boy?" I smile, leaning back against my bed.

"I was quoting Ms.Gil's words." He lies.

"You're so bad at lying." I shake my head sadly.

"Am not!" He whines. I roll my eyes. "Okay maybe that time but I'm not that bad at lying." He says calmly.

"Fine, you'll have to prove it to me." I smile

"How?" He says challengingly.

"Yu have to find that out for yourself." I smirk.

"Oh hey, by the way I took a picture of something on your phone-"He starts to say calmly.

"Oh god! Delete it!" I cut him off...again.

He laughs. "I" "was" "kidding" He says between breathes.

I groan and lie back in my bed. "Fine. You can lie...but not about everything."

"Fine, I can deal with that." He says with a smirk in his voice. I laugh. "So anything new at the moment?"

"Mmm...nothing new really, just trying to get some sleep, when Someone just had to disturb my lovely sleep." I sigh. "Perv..." I cough out.

He just chuckles. "Well then. Miss Grumpy. I guess, I'll leave you alone...for now." He chuckles again.

I roll my eyes and lay down my head. "Goodnight Perv..."

"Good morning, Cameron." He chuckles softly and I slowly fall asleep, not hearing anything else

.-.

"Cammy? Cameron?! Cameron!?!"

I wake up quickly, bolting stair up in my bed and I look at my phone still seeing Mr. Pervert still on the phone. I pick up my phone looking at the time. 3 hours long Wow...I put my phone up to my ear. "Yeah...?" My voice was a pick hoarse and I wipe my wipe feeling wet tears that were there once before.

"Are you okay?" His voice sounding very concerned/ worried "You were crying, I'm guessing in your sleep since you didn't answer my question."

"Sorry..." I croaked out.

"It's okay, but seriously are you okay, Beautiful?" Hearing a soft smile in his voice.

"Yeah...I guess...." I look down.

"May...I ask what it was about...?" He asks hesitantly.

"Yeah...it was just about my parents that's all..." I sniffle a little.

"O...Cammy, it's okay..." He says soothingly.

I laugh dryly "I wish..."

"Why is it not okay?" He asks hesitantly.

"Because my dad died when I was younger....and my mom soon left us, abandoned us after his death..." I run my eyes trying to keep the tears in.

There was a long silence. "Cammy...?" He says softly.

"Hmm...?" I look down.

"I may not know you very much but...you're a strong amazing girl, with a great personality. And also very beautiful." I blush. "So don't let this bother you too much, if I was to be with you right now, I'd hold you in my arms and tell you this exact same thing until you felt confident and safe." He says softly.

I blush. "I'd think I would enjoy that, as long as you wouldn't do anything inappropriate or stupid where I have to kick your ass." I chuckle softly.

"I bet you would." He says sadly.

"Is everything okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah, I umm got to go, couch is calling me back. I'll call you later. Okay Cammy? Bye Cammy!! Be good!! OH I forward messages that some of your friends sent you if you forward mine!" Before I got a chance to respond he hung up.

I laugh softly putting my phone on the charger since it was at 21% and I get up and decide to go take a nice long shower.

.-.

Once out of my nice relaxing shower. I change into a muscle shirt, since I got my sling off last visit at the hospital, jean waisted shorts and my black and white converse. Afterwards I head downstairs to find a note on the door and I skip over to it.

'Hey Jade Bear, we went out for a bit, you're stuck with Jess for a bit. Be good. (Well try, I could totally understand why one would be locked in the garage) ~ The Lost Boys/ Vena and Ivy.

I smile and shake my head and hear Jessica come down the stairs and I glare at her, which she only glares back.

'This is going to be interesting'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here's Chapter 16 Hope you enjoy it!! Please let me know if you want to see anyone elses POV's or just No one's POV hope you enjoyed this chapter. This story is officially 20,000 words now I'm aiming for 30,000-50,000 words next. Well here's this update for you guys!! 

DON'T FORGET TO: 

COMMENT 

SHARE

AND

VOTE!! 

Peace out Follower until next time ~ Captain Giggles 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~