Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

No One's POV:

"Hey Pervert" She smirks hearing his chuckle from the other side on the phone.

"Hey Cammy" He smiles, while finishing drying off his hair with a towel.

She groans rolling her eyes. "Don't call me that."

"Don't call you what?" He asks innocently.

She huffs. "Whatever." He chuckles. "What do you want, Pervert?"

"Well...I just missed the beautiful girl that has my phone, currently. I missed your voice." He smiles laying back on his bed throwing his towel across the room.

She rolls her eyes. "Mhm...sureeee"

He smiles widely. "Yup" He says popping the 'p'. "So what's new, beautiful?"

"Hmm well currently at the hospital. My brother, the idiot, and his idiotic friend are currently getting stitches." Akinli's stomach kind of drops hearing about the hospital.

"Oh and why are they getting stitches?" He asks curiously.

"Well let's just say...they challenged me to a singing karaoke and once it was their turn. They were standing on top of a glass table." She sighs. "They're idiots I swear. I don't know what their girlfriends see in them." She shakes her head, looking out at the night sky.

"We boys are special in our own ways to our girls." He says smirking. "Like you are to me. You could have ignored me and you didn't. You love me don't you?" He coos. With that Jade hung up on Akinli.

Akinli bursts out laughing. After a few moments he clams down a bit, but keeps a smile stuck to his face. "So just so cute..." He sighs closing his eyes, drifting asleep.

Jade sighs putting her phone back into her pocket. "Annoying pervert..." She mumbles.

"Who?" A voice says from around the corner. Jade jumps and turn around to see Daniel walk around the corner towards her casually, with one hand is in his back pocket and the other just by his side. Jade ends up staring at Daniel, in his khaki pants, his black vans, and a lime green, short sleeve button up shirt. Daniel coughs, breaking Jade out of her stare. "I asked who, Jade."

She blushes, clearly embarrassed. "I-it was no one..."

"Well it was someone." Daniel crosses his arms, rolling his eyes,

"Just a friend...he's my old friend we haven't spoken in some time and we recently saw each other and traded phone numbers to stay in touch while he went to camp." She forces a kind smile, while lying. "He told me a very perverted joke. It was nasty." She makes a cute, but disgusted face.

Daniel sighs, running a hand through his hand. "Alright... well I came to tell you the boys and everyone else are ready to go home. And they're tired and cranky." Jade only nods as they head back inside to find Marvin almost asleep. James asleep on Vena. Vena kind of awake. And Ivy asleep, curled up in Marvin's lap.

"Let's go." Jade says a bit tired.

They all get up and head out to the car and they get in. While Jade drives home almost everyone falls asleep. Jade looks out the windshield as it starts raining softly. She just sighs and drives the rest of the way back.

_._

After Jade's shower she puts on her pj's and relaxes laying back on her bed. She opens her not book, which holds all of her own written music, and she flips through some pages looking through all the songs. She stops on a song and smiles. It's one of her favorite, one she wrote with her best friend, Jordan. She misses him every day. They use to be the best of friends, well until the day he left...not even saying goodbye to her. She remembers the good times they had together. Like the time when he would sing to her, he would always say he had a terrible voice, but it was a good one to her at least. He never sang to anyone else but her. She felt special with him. He was her...

First Love...

~~~~~

Short chapter sorry, guys!! I will try my best to get longer chapters in this next time! But hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments below if you liked this POV or just want the normal POV'S or if you want to see others POV'S 

DON'T FORGET TO: 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

SHARE

Peace out followers! ~ Captain Giggles

~~~~~~~~~