Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Jade's POV:

I wake up to hearing a click of a camera. I open my eyes and look around. I look at the doorway and see Ocean with my iPhone 5. "Ocean." I glare at her and she giggles and tells me to shush. I give her a 'Why?' look. She points behind me. I turn around and see Daniel with his arms open and sleeping. I giggle softly and get up and put a pillow in his arms, which he cuddles. I smile and walk over to Ocean and take my phone. I take a picture of him and smile. I saw Ocean pull something out of her pocket. I look at her hands seeing Daniel's iPhone 6. I look at her and giggle. She smiles. "I'll trade you?" She says holding out his phone to me. "Fine." I smile and we trade phones. I take a selfies doing different poses. I smile and I hear Daniel groan I shudder and hand Ocean his phone and she hands me mine. She goes and puts it back where she got it from. We rush out of the room, Ocean goes downstairs and I go to Ocean's room and get my bag. I look around and see the tree branch gone. I also see construction tools and wall paper around the room. I quickly head of the room seeing someone come down the ladder. I go to the bathroom and change into my other yellow spaghetti strapped belly shirt and my ripped shorts. I decided to go without my tank top so my belly and curves showed. I apply water proof mascara, Chap Stick, and light eyeliner. I just brush my hair out leaving it laying on my shoulders.

As I exit the bathroom I see Ocean sitting at the table eating. I walk over to her smiling and I lean over to and rest my arms on the table next to her and look at her smiling sweetly. "Morning Ocean." She smiles looking at me. "Morning Sis." I smile, she calls me sis all the time. It's adorable. I feel eyes on me, just staring. I see James and Marvin coming in smirking. I hear James whisper to Marvin. "Told you my plan would work, I win. You owe me $20." I roll my eyes and stand up, feeling those pair of eyes watching me. I smirk and sway my hips a little as I walk to the kitchen and make myself some toast. As the toast finishes I put butter on it as well as cinnamon. I walk back to the table seeing Daniel look away and at his phone as I sit down. I shake my head and eat my toast. After I finish eating I hear the doorbell ring and Daniel rushes off. "See you guys later; I'm going out with some friends." Daniel says as he rushes out the door. I sigh softly then return and sit next to Ocean. James sighs and so does Marvin. "He's a stupid boy. I'm sorry Jady Bear." Marvin says while hugging me. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." I tried not to show any hurt in my voice as I spoke calmly. "No it's not. Clearly we can see you like him, but he's too much of a moron to see that and stop running off with Jessica, and her boyfriend, and others..." Marvin spits out Jessica harshly. "Who is Jessica...to Daniel?" "Ex-girlfriend." I nod. "Does he have a girlfriend now?" "Yeah..." I nod sadly. I shake my head. "Oh well. I just need to move on." Marvin sighs and so does James. We'll be downstairs with Ocean" "Okay, well I'm going to go home and just think for a bit." James smiles sadly at me. "Alright sis. Be safe." I nod and go off and grab my bag and book bag then go and slip on my shoes. I walk outside and the first thing I see is Daniel and Miley making out. I feel tears well in my eyes as I see them and I rush off the porch and down the sidewalk and too my house. 'How could she!?! After she knew how I felt about him! She just had to do it didn't she? Why? Why? I did nothing to her. Nothing! And she just turns around and kisses the boy I like. The boy who drives me crazy, for goodness sake! I just...wow. I never knew she was such a jerk!' I kept running while crying not knowing where my feet were talking me as long as they were taking me away from them. I don't care where I go just anywhere away from them. I run straight into a broken playground. I look around and run back into the trees and stop and go behind a tree. I fall and just cry. I cry my heart out. 'I never knew a broken crush hurts so much.' I buried my head into my knees crying, not caring if the cold was getting to me or that anyone saw me. 'I've always been the weak one. I wish that I could just curl into my dad's arms and tell him my problems like I use to when I was little. I miss him!'

I hear footsteps come close to me, but I don't look up. "Hello?" A male voice said. "What?" my voice was shaky. "Jade?" I look up a little and see Tyler. "What?" He kneels down in front of me. "Why are you out here?" He looks at my face. "Why are you crying?" I shake my head and hide my face again. He sighs and sits next to me. "Jade?" "What?" "Answer me." "No." "Please?" "Why?" "Because I wanna know. Was it something about someone you liked?" I nod slowly. He nods. I look up and look at him. He smiles softly at me. "There's that beautiful face of yours." He uses the pad of his thumb and wipe my tears away. "Now will you tell me?" I nod slowly and cuddle into his side. He smiles and wraps his jacket around me. "Well...I have liked Daniel for some time...and I'm always showing it, not caring what others thought of me. Well when he became popular I didn't lose my feelings, but I always felt even if I did my best I was never perfect...well recently I learned that he had a girlfriend... I found out that his girlfriend was my best friend Miley." He cut me off. "Miley Stein." "Yeah." He nods and wraps his arm around me. "It's okay Jade. But it sounds like you were in love with him." I sigh and lay my head down on his chest. "Yeah, I guess I was." I close my eyes. I feel Tyler move his hand and stroke my hair. "Want me to take you home?" I nod slowly. "Alright." He smiles and gets up and takes off his jacket and hands it to me. "Here." I smile and thank him putting it on. I look at him. "Piggy back ride?" he raises his eyebrow while asking me. I giggle and nod getting on his back. Carries me home while I slowly fall asleep on his back after telling him my address. I fell me being moved into someone else's arms. "Thank you Tyler." I hear James say. "Yeah no problem. She was balling her eyes out, down by the broken park near the edge of town. She saw Daniel and, her best friend, Miley making out on the porch of his house earlier." James sighs sadly. "I know. I came to give her some news about how we might be going on vacation with them, but sadly I saw Miley and Daniel. It pissed me off, because Miley knew how Jade felt about him and she just goes off and dates him anyway." I hear Tyler move closer to us. "Well, let your sis know she can keep the jacket and if she ever needs anyone to talk to I'm around." I feel my brother relax. "How about you just stay the night? I know there's school tomorrow, but still. Since you live so far away and all." Tyler chuckles. "Alright." I don't hear much after that while I drift off into a deep sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another chapter!! Enjoy!  the picture is of all the recent characters . Hope you like this book!! Comment Below Ideas!! ~ Captain Giggles