Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Jade's POV:

I sigh. Finally leaving this cabin. Thank goodness. As finishing putting the bags in the car, I get in the car with James and Vena. Well yeah, since last few days has been awkward between me and Daniel but last night I couldn't help it I had to tell someone about Al (Akinli). So I skyped with Paris and Ashlee was with her and I told them all about him. I told them how I felt and how cocky and rude Akinli can be. Then after my skype with them I called him and we talked for a good 15 minutes or less before we ended the call. He sounded tired so I let him slept.

Now that we're finally leaving I'm so happy. I have a concert soon. Rehearsal tomorrow and the next morning then I have my performance Wednesday. I smile to myself while looking out the window as we pull up to our house. As soon as the door's unlocked and I rush out of the door, grabbing my bag, and up the steps to the front door, as soon as I unlock the front door and rush inside into the middle of the house. "Oh, my lovely home, how I missed you." I say as I fall onto the blue loveseat couch, that was close by.

I hear James and Vena laughing softly. "Alright, Jade, we need to unpack and finish up homework for school tomorrow." James says calmly.

Oh shiz. I totally forgot about homework! I rush off upstairs with my school book bag and into my room. I sit down at my desk and pull out my homework. I sigh and start on my homework.

.-.

About half way through my homework Akinli's phone rings, making the sound 'Who let the dogs out?" I smile and pick up his phone and answer it. "Hello?" I say as I work on homework still.

"Hey Baby doll." He says with a smile in is voice. I chuckle. "Whatcha up to?"

"Doing last minute homework, you?" I smile a little.

"Just got back in town from spring camp. " He sighs. "We had to do 20 laps this morning it was terrible. My les hurt." He whines.

I laugh softly. "Aww poor, Akinli." I say in a childish voice.

He chuckles. "I so can't wait to meet you Thursday."

I blush. "Oh yeah?" I almost forgot.

He chuckles. "Yeah I want to put a face with this beautiful voice." I hear a smile in his voice.

Aww so cute. Wait! Stop thinking that. I shake my head. "Oh." I blush again.

I hear some shuffling in the background. "Hey...so when is your performance, where also?"

I smile. "Why?"

"Well, because I kind of want to go." He says hesitantly.

I chuckle. "It's at 7pm Wednesday."

"Where?" He questions.

"You can find that out, but got to go, Al. Need to finish my homework." I say and smile and hang up but before I hang up I kiss his phone. I laugh softly and I finish up my homework. After homework feeling exhausted I changed into my pj's and fell asleep on top of my bed, not bothering to cover up.

.-.

I woke up to my alarm and I shut it off and get up and walk over to my walk in closet. I yawn and walk into my closet and look through my clothes for something to wear. I grab a pair of ripped light washed skinny jeans, a light blue tank top, a jean jacket, and some black vans. I quickly change then I head to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and brush my hair fluffing my hair making it look wavier than usual. I put on a light layer of mascara and some chap stick before heading out of the bathroom. I grab my homework off my desk and put it in my book bag then I zip up my book bag and sling it over my shoulder and head downstairs.