" she was a traitor just like you and your brother." he sneered. I felt something inside of me snap, I felt the need to snap his neck.

" Leave." I said calmly.

" No."

" This is my territory and you are damn well luck I am letting the rest of them stay now leave before I have to make you." I spat at his feet and he grabbed my hair and yanked it so my head flung backwards. I just laughed.

His friend who I assumed was Ex-beta squared up to Charlotte. Me and Charlotte shared one glance and everyone else in moon fire, who were now watching the scene knew what was about to happen.

" 3...2...1 " i said and we attacked. I kicked him where it hurts as Charlotte began her assault on the other beta dude. Kd (Kanes dad) ran at me, he may be strong enough but he was running on instinct just like his son had all those years ago. I spun to the ground away from him as he shifted. We were on the grass now and Kd was furious. I didn't even need to shift to beat a wolf fighting on instinct.

He ran at me again so I gave him a spinning kick to the jaw. And he fell back, we fought like this for around half an hour until he got tired and conceded, I stood on his neck like I had Kane's and was dangerously close to breaking it, " Get off my territory or I will personally see to it that you are dragged of of it, and that goes for the one who has just been driven close to death by my FEMALE beta. GO!" I said removing my foot and watching him scamper away like the coward he is.

" Come on Charlotte, our guests have waited long enough in the cold." I said with regret filling my voice, I don't know why but when he spoke of me in an offensive way, I didn't care, but when he spoke of my pack, and insulted my beta, I wanted nothing more than to snap his neck.

" yes Alpha. " she said softly.

" Don't call me Alpha, it's Tina. " I said softly taking her hand and squeezing it.

" ok." she whispered.

" Tina I'm so very sorry for what my father ddid and said." said Kane apologetically taking my hand. I slapped him and freed my hand.

" It's alpha to you. And no one has a right to touch me besides my mate, my brother, my family and my friends. " I said my anger hardening my voice.

" You are forgetting that I am your mate. " hissed Kane.

" Logan is my mate, and if you so much as call yourself such, or hurt him or any of my pack in any way I will not hesitate to, depending on the act itself, either drag you from my territory OR kill you." I hissed.

" Yes Alpha." he said.

" JACK!" I shouted.

" Yeah Tina?" he chirped.

" Show them they're rooms oh and we will be needing one less. " I see that Jinever here may have just found her mate in my dear Denis. " I said pointing to the fifteen year old redheaded girl and the sixteen year old Blonde boy behind me.

" Denis, don't claim her tonight, your rooms next to mine I'd rather you waited til' I was out personally. " I said half laughing at the redness in both of their cheeks.

" You and Logan didn't have that consideration for me last night." he laughed and Logan swiftly hit him in the back of the head.

" Shut up pup." said Logan.

Jack span round and motioned for Kane and his pack to follow him.

" Logan, can we go for a run, that was more drama that I expected." I said as I shifted.

" yeah, any of you guys coming?" he asked the others. They all agreed and shifted.

Me, Logan, Tim, Charlotte, Carl and Sid ran for hours and hours, until our feet hurt, then we headed back.

I cooked dinner and called for everyone to hurry their skinny asses up because it was time to feed the wolves.

" I think you will find that my ass is sexy not skinny. " said Carl playfully when he arrived at the kitchen.

" not as sexy as Logan's though." I replied giving him his taglitelli carbonara and kissing Logan passionately when he walked in.

" You go sit down I finish feeding them." said Logan.

" ok." I replied and skipped to take my seat at the table. Kane's pack arrived and shuffled awkwardly in the doorway.

" come and sit down we don't bite, unless of course you're a rouge, traitor or slut." I said.

" Alpha Tina, Tim appears to be in my sons seat at the other end of the table." said Kane's mum. She had arrived after the episode with her husband so I forgave her.

" no ALPHA Tim sits across from me, as we are the ALPHAS of this pack." I said emphasising both Alphas. " Furthermore your beta may not sit at the side of the alpha chair as those spots are reserved for our betas and my uncle former Alpha. "

" Your beta only takes up one seat." replied Kane's mum. Just then my other beta came through the door, perfect timing.

" Ma'am this is our first beta, Charlotte, our second beta, Carl and our third beta and my true mate Logan. " o said beaconing to each in turn as Charlotte and Carl took the seats at either side of my brother and Logan took the seat across from my uncle and on my right.

" yes Alpha. " she stuttered whilst taking a seat as far from me as possible. Jane walked in ten and just stood there deciding whether to take the seat by Logan or the seat by Kane.

" Jane, come sit here. " I said gesturing to the seat by Logan, she looked grateful and sat by him nervously. She was so sweet, all dark hair and freckles, she reminds me of me.

We all began eating and as soon as one person had finished they left, as did the next and the next.

" I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed." I said yawning.

" me too." said Logan winking at me. We went up the stairs and when we got to our room I closed the door and moved to wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his chest, He kissed the top of my head and trailed kisses down my neck til' he reached my Mark, when he got there he kissed it over and over again and it was the best feeling I could ever imagine. God I love this dark haired blue eyed boy.