-------THAT NIGHT-------

" are you sure you're ready? " asked Logan.

" Yeah, you?" I whispered.

" I've been ready a long time. " he smirked.

" Good" I said as I walked over to him.

Suffice to say we mated that night, and I'm glad, Logan and I are now joined forever we have a mind link and can read each other even better. I have a tattoo just above my collor bone of a wolf with an L on it's chest over it's heart.

I can't be away from him for long without getting a longing in my chest and mind to be near him.

We walked down to the kitchen, hand in hand for breakfast. Everyone else was sniffing the air trying to make sense of my new scent once we reached the kitchen. Soon they all realised and broke out in smiles.

" personally Tina I don't know whether to be happy for you or repulsed at what you two must have done." said Tim nonchalantly.

" shut up pea brain." I snapped.

" ok, ok. Urrmmm Tina?"

" yeah Tim?" I mocked his frightened voice.

" when are moon fate getting here?"

" well some of them have already arrived with their assorted moon fire families but er Kane and his family are getting here in about ten minutes." I replied mumbling the last part.

" WHAT THE HELL!" shouted Tim.

" Shut it anyway they will be here soon so someone go make sure the guest room on 4,5 and 6 are all made up, they'll need all of them." I said chirpily-ish.

" ok Alpha." said Jack jumping up, since after about two years of me being here jack stopped hating me and we became reasonably good friends.

" STOP CALLING ME ALPHA!" I shouted.

" you know i love ya really Tina." he sang as he exited the room.

There was a knock at the door. " Come on, Tim, Carl, Charlotte, Logan and Uncle Sid, we all need to welcome the moon fates. " I said skipping to the door, brave face Tina brave face. I said to myself. Logan came to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. " you ready?" he whispered.

" yep." I said. Tim opened the door to reveal Kane and his parents and the other members of his pack that would be staying here.

" Alpha Kane." I spat.

" Alpha Tina." he replied smiling, does he think I forgave him?

" Alpha Kane, you are forgetting to greet our other alpha Tim, our betas and my uncle." I said slightly offended.

" what thats impossible. " sneered Kane's father.

" and yet here we stand." I replied offended yet again by his rudeness. " This is Charlotte, Carl and Logan our Betas and mine and Tims uncle Sid, therefore we are both entitled to Alpha. "

" A girl can't possibly be alpha, girls are weak." he spat squaring up to me, " nor are they strong enough to be betas. " he said looking past me to scowl at Charlotte, the blonde haired, blue eyed girl moved to my side as Logan stepped aside.

" Maybe you might take that back if you knew that our pack beat yours into the ground whilst Tina was an Alpha and I was a beta. " she spat back at him.

" How dare you, and I can bet that neither of you did any of the fighting. "

" as a matter of fact sir, I was the one in a one on one fight with you son, I won, and my dear beta Charlotte beat Kane's beta to a pulp. " I snapped " and might I remind you that we are permitting you to stay here, even though your alpha betrayed me, and you stood by and watched, then as I recall YOU murdered my mother when she was trying to run away!" I yelled the last part as tears stung my eyes at the thought of my mother dead.