Lil date

Author's note!

Hey there! I'm Amy (@amyscupcakery10), and I will be taking over this story for now! I'm quite excited to begin writing, and please do excuse anything I fuck up. I tend to mess things up quite a bit, so with that said, enjoy this chapter!
⁃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - —

Dave Strider. Boyfriend. All of this was whizzing through your head as you laid in bed, awake the next morning. The next morning being a.... Well, you weren't exactly sure. You turned to your side, glancing at the shiny, black alarm clock with tired eyes. It spoke with neon red numbers: 10:15AM. What a lovely time to be awake on a... Saturday. Saturday? You let out a sigh of relief, turning to lay on your back once again.

You hear your laptop binging at you angrily. the buzzes and bings muffled by your blanket. You moved said object, pulling the warm laptop to your legs.

turntechGodhead [TG]began pestering potatoWiz [PW] at 10:16AM

TG: (y/n)
TG: (y/n) wake up dude
TG: wait shit i shouldnt call you dude
TG: youre my girlfriend
TG: well rise and shine babe

You read through the messages, the blush on your cheeks getting darker through each message.

PW: Dave? I'm up now thanks to you :c
PW: I'm just kidding. But you really did wake me up
TG: sorry dude
TG: fuck
TG: babe
TG: my bad
PW: it's not a big deal, Dave
TG: whatever you say (l/n)
TG: anyway i was wondering if i could pick you up around noon

That message made your eyes go wide, and you gulped audibly, a large smile on your lips.

PW: sounds great, Dave
PW: can't wait to see you at noon. where are we going?
TG: its a secret doll
TG: see you then
turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering potatoWiz [PW] at 10:28AM

You two had talked for about 15 minutes, but it seemed only like a few. Dave had planned this secret date, and you had no idea where this was. How were you supposed to dress? Hell, if he shows up in a suit and tie, you're fucked, because you don't own anything fancy like that. Maybe a dress or two, but you preferred jeans and a shirt. Maybe a skirt and leggings if you were feeling it. And, dammit, you were feeling it.

You, first, put on a plain (f/c) shirt. You tuck that in to a high waisted leather skirt, pulling on a pair of knee highs. They were cute enough. You then pulled on and tied your converse, looking to the clock. Well, it had already been about half an hour. It took you quite a bit to pull on the outfit, plus dig it out of your closet.

You left the room, heading to your shared bathroom. You ended up looking through her makeup, dolling yourself up with a bit of eyeliner and a bit of lipstick. Not too much, but just enough. you brushed through your hair with your fingers, heading out to the living room. On your way there, you knocked on your sister's door, yelling to her that you would be out for a bit. She, once again, teased you about going out with a boy, but you ignored her. That just means more dicks on her face later.

You waited on the couch in your apartment, waiting for the knock. And there's the knock knock knock you've been waiting for! You stand, going to the door and opening it. You gave him a smile, blushing softly at his clothing choice. He sported a black button down, red suspenders, and black jeans. More dressed up than usual, but still pretty causal. Just how you had planned. You hooked arms with him, giving him a kiss on the cheek, and you two headed to his secret date spot.

------
Hi its Grace and Amy has asked to continue the story and i feel so blessed so just know from now on the story will be written by Amy and not me. Hope you enjoy!!