Oh no bro

Dude this is my third chapter XD whelp. Enjoi my work! *salutes* -Z

-----------------
DAVES POV:
Well fuck i didnt get to ask her the question i wanted to. I guess ill have to wait another weekend. This sucks, i really wanted to ask. Its all karkats fault really. But i cant blame him for being jealous (yes dave already figured it out :3), i mean she is pretty hot. OH MY GOD WHAT NO. YES. NO. YES. AAAAAA okay yes shes adorable i cant deny it. Buut... I cant make it obvious either. Especially in front of that turd Jessica.
THIRD PERSON POV:
So you go on tumblr again, after that awkwardness...and your pesterchum goes off.
turntechGodhead (TG) started pestering potatoWiz (PW) at 4:31 pm

TG: soo karkat seemed...
TG: awkward...
PW: yea youre right, idk what got into him though, hes usually nice. ( ? _ ? )
TG: well i wanted to ask you something, can we do it on skype?
PW: yea sure
turntechGodhead ceased pestering potatoWiz at 5:15 pm
You exchange skype usernames, and call each other.
(Oooo video chat)
"Sooo i wanted to ask you if you wanted to.. U know.." Dave trailed off.
"Yeah?"
"I dont know... Go out...? I suck at this, i'm sorry." Dave apologised.
" no no, its completely fine, i suck at this too."
DAVES POV:
God damn she was cute.
THIRD POV:
"Oh okay well, do you wanna?" Dave asked.
"Yeah sure!" You reply.
"Cool, you wanna hang at my place or yours?"
Uh,,, how about my place, so you dont get caught in your bros traps XD" you suggest.
"Okay sure, that sounds good."
"Seeya then!'
"Later"
You hung up. So the date was tomorrow. Oh no, you start to freak out.. What to wear, what to do, how to do it, omg??? You ask your sis for advice, clearly not a good option, as she just threw glitter at you and told you to get out. Classic sis. Well, you choose the next best thing. Omegle! You ask a stranger for advice, and they helped quite a bit, telling you to be yourself and all that. Turns out you both had chumhandles, so you exchanged them before leaving. Man there were some great people on the web.
You get ready for bed, excited for the next day to come.
As you pull up your covers, you remembered something.
Dave is a damn good kisser.
----------
WHOOP DATE NIGHT COMING SOON XDD
THIS CHAPTER WAS MADE BY THE ONE AND LONELY Z!! *salutes* SEE YOU ALL SOON! (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ