ANOTHER Z CHAP

A/N: HOI ITS ME, Z! IM GONNA WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS LOLOLOL LETS GET TO DAT SHTORY
-------------
"So, about thursday..."
You really wondered what he had to say, this was all so confusing.
"...look i dont-
"HEY STRIDER CUT TO THE CHASE"
Yelled karkat from the kiddie playground.
"OKAY JEEZ," dave yelled back.
"What i'm trying to say is, the kiss was meant to... How do i put this... Piss off jessica, but i also did it because. . .-"
DAVES POV:
WTF AM I SAYING THIS IS SOUNDING SO DOUCHEY?????
Ugh, cant lose my cool now. This is very bad.
THIRD PERSON POV:
"...i did it because i like you."
Your face was filled with red, you could feel it. Terezi could lick your face and taste the cherry on it.
"O-oh... Uh-" you mutter before karkat rudely pulls you away from Dave.
"WE NEED TO GO NOW." Karkat whispers.
"Why?" You say, still red as a ripe tomato.
"THE EGDERP IS BEING NERDY AND I CANT TAKE IT."
You say okay, and your extremely awkward goodbyes, and you all head back home.
DAVES POV:
Ok ok ok ok ok what the fuck.
Karkat you ass. First of all that was completely rude. But second thatnks because you saved me from losing my cool. Whew! Wait, why am i trying to be cool anyways... Not like im trying to impress anyone except y/n... Shit shit shit!!!
YOUR POV:
Okay... That was weird. Karkat never did something like that unless he was nervous...
Oh shit. Do we got a jelly kitkat up in here...? Oooo... You start to die laughing in your room. Karkat wouldnt ever be like this, you two have been friends for sweeps...
You wonder what the real question is.
Is he jealous of me, or dave?

-----
A/N:
HOPE U LOVED THAT SHORT CHAPTER. XD THAT WAS FUN TO WRITE! THIS WAS Z'S CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOID! *salutes* SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY! ^_^