The Progect *dun dun duuunnn*

*beep
*beep
*boop
*beep XD

Your lovely alarm from hell went off as you hit the button to make it shut up and got out of bed.

You did your everyday routine of getting dressed in (whatever you want) then did your hair and make up brush your teeth ect,

You ran down stairs to see your sister making breakfast, well cause she just did sometimes so you went down and stole the waffle she just took out of the toaster.
"Hey that was gonna be mine!" She said irritated

"Well now its mine" you say waving around the waffle then sitting on the couch.

She just did that anime tch sound and went to make another.

(Lol I hope you guys know what I mean by the "tch" sound it hard to explain ⊙△⊙)

After awhile it was time to go to school so you grabbed your backpack and headed out for the bus.........dot dot dot lolz.....

As the bus came you just went on it like usual your not some super hero trying to hide something...or maybe you are...nah but as you got on the bus you sat in the seat behind John and just talked about stupid things untell you got to school.

So as you went to your locker you did all your shiz then headed to science which contained your friends of Nepeta and Karkat and also Dave... He was in most of your classes but he used to avoid you and you never payed attention.

You entered the science room and sat in the back with Karkat cause you had a super sayin over 9000 swiggity swag in da bag science teacher that didn't care were you sat.

As you were pokeing Karkat just to see him get mad Nepeta came and sat on the other side of you, then the ironic prick Dave came in and decided to sit right in front of you and you could feel the glares of other girls on you as Dave turned around to look at you.
"Why arnt you sitting in your normal spot Mr. Ironic prick "

"Awe you already gave me a nick name isn't that cute KK lo-"

"Don't you dare say it or I will kill you its not true"

"Well then who?" He said with a smirk making you blush and just look down as he leans over your table and whispers.

"Love"

Then he goes back to his seat as the science teacher starts talking, you liked science but just was distracted by Dave's words in your head.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?" Karkat says looking at me

"*ugh* nothing just Dave being ...Dave " you say then looking over to Nepeta who is drawing/writing stuff and at you looked closer you knew excacaly what she was doing..making a shipping wall.

and there was a blue line connecting you and Dave.

Blue lines were for Nepetas OTPs

Great.

You just looked at her and shaked you head laughing but honestly thought if you liked Dave well after a lot of arguing in your head you decided...yeah you do like him and know you regret it but you also cant.

You were secretly playing on your phone as the teacher was talking but sounded like she was saying names and she already did the role call and then you realized what she was doing when you heard her say is loud and clear.

"And our last set of partners are (f/n) and Dave!"

"So everyone get with your partners and start!" She said happily

now you were blushing and regreted not listinging, Dave came over and grabbed your hand pulling you out of your chair.

"Let's go bestfriend" he said in a almost cherry tone but you couldn't see his face

"Uh Dave I have no clue what to do...I wasn't listening" you whisper the last part

He just laughs and takes you to the lab part of the room

"We have to do one of those old fashion progects" he says

"Ya what kind?"

"A volcano" he says looking at you and you see he has no expression on his face but you blush anyway and look away.

The rest of the class you manly just took over and drew out everything and planned to get supplies and he would get some stuff and you would get some stuff but class ended and the rest of the school day went by fast, Dave now sat with John for lunch and any class he had with you he would mess with you.

'John was right I just have to get used to him'

You went home on the bus and walked to your house barely making it to your bed and just layed down thinking about the day.

¥^¥---A/N

So sorry if iz don't update a lots but iz got really sick so ya bit hope you like meh story so ya baii-baii meh Lil chicken nuggets~~~~✌(∩_∩)