3

Everyone else you seem to know eventually comes to sit at the lunch table, Nepeta sits by you excitedly and starts talking away, you kinda zone out watching Gamzee trying to open a soda can with his teeth.

"(f/n)? helloo?" nepeta snaps her fingers in front of your face and you turn to her attention as she giggles.

"so (f/n) as you were rudely ignoring me I wanted to ask if mew were fr33 this w33kend?

 "oh- ya I am actually, what did you have in mind?" you say finally getting out of your daze and perking up.

"well we could just hang out and have a fun furrend date! or maybe even a bit of roleplay!" Nepeta says excitingly and you just smile and nod in agreement to the plans, you think to yourself how cute Nepeta is and how you would hate to see her cry when she is always so happy and bubbly.

Lunch continues on when John seems to now want your attention so he comes over to sit by you, in the process pushing Nepeta over a bit and she makes a little squeak in compliance.

"Hey (f/n) wanna see a trick?" He says catching your attention with a goofy smile.

"you know thats not even a question John" you say nodding and waiting to see whatever trick he has planned this time. Hopefully its not as messy as the last one, poor Tavros got slime all over him... what a shame

"ok watch this!" He says as he throws a small blue box into the air and then catching it swiftly. after hiding it in his hands and doing a but of magic finger jazz he opens his hands to reveal that the box has changed to your favorite color. you look at him in a bit of disbelief as this has got to be the best one so far he ends with a little 'Ta Da' and a cheeky smile.

"I must applaud you that was pretty good" you say giving a few small claps

"oh but its not done yet" he shakes the box to show nothing is inside then trows it into the air once again, when he catches it he opens it to reveal that now your favorite candy is inside. you laugh and try to grab it but john is too quick and holds it our of your reach teasing you.

"come on Eggderp you go through all that and wont give it to me?" you say reaching for the candy you oh so deserve. John sticks his tongue out at you and starts running out of the lunch room twoards the bathrooms, you decide to run after him for the fun of it but your fun it quickly ended when- for the second time today you fall flat on your face. Well flat on your face with someone else who is now groaning a bit.

 "Ow watch where your going" you hear a voice that belongs to the one and only Dave who is sitting up beside you. When he opens his eyes to see its you he just doesn't talk and stares.

"god sorry im just- you know John he-" you finally look up to see Dave looking at you, but his legendary sunglasses are no where to be seen, you adjust yourself a bit to get a clear look at his dark crimson eyes. Your hands hits his glasses and you quickly hands them to him. Dave looks at them for a short moment in horror and quickly snatches them away and walks off.

Who knew he has freckles?