2

You felt like the day was fine besides the early morning mishap. The school nurse loves you for some reason so she nicely fixed you up and said that you didn't have to go to first hour, you happily took the offer and caught up on homework. You think about the effect that will soon come from this: a missed science class and one angry lab partner- Karkat Vantas.

As the bell for second period rings you go to your locker, collecting things for your next class when you hear some grumbled cursing coming around the corner. Karkat has now approached you a bit red in the face.

"WHAT- I HAD TO SIT IN THAT ANNOYING CLASS AND YOU WERNT EVEN THERE TO- IT WAS HORRIBLE WHERE WERE YOU" Karkat was practically dancing around you in anger, he tends to be a bit dramatic. 

"I hit a rock skateboarding while coming to school and when the nurse help me with my jacked knee, she took pity on my dreadful state and let me skip first period" You say a bit sarcastically and as equally as dramatic as Karkat was being, you likes to see him angry cause it was quite a sight when a 5ft troll doesn't know what to do with himself besides yell and punch the air.

"WELL I GUESS EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPENS TO YOU NOW HUH" He said still annoyed and grabbed your wrist to drag you to your next class.

 You and Karkat are surprisingly close friends maybe you would even dare to call him your best friend who knows? you gladly put up with each other and you have never thought anything more of your relationship then being platonic, Karkat might have a different view on it though. In your next class you try to ask Karkat if he knew anything about Dave but failed miserably as the teacher kept telling you to be quiet and Karkat was to annoyed and seemingly offended at the mention of his name.

As lunch time rolls around you think to pester John about him but John is far too help up in a conversation about one of his dumb action movies again so you decide to just try another time.