36 kitties

i go back to school tomorrow and I'm not ready at all and I didn't update nearly as much as I wanted to over the summer

slight trigger warning I guess, talk of suicide

also this'll be about 45 chapters I believe :,)

"what do you want?" Calum's voice was laced in disgust. "I want my son back." "no way in hell I'd let you ever get Michael back."

Calum couldn't bare to see his kitten hurt if he ever went back to his father.

"then I guess you won't mind this picture getting to the police then?" Michaels father smirked, showing a picture of Michael with his ears poked out of his beanie.

Calum tried to snatch it, but failed. he wasn't quick enough. "why would you do this to your own son?"

"because I never wanted him. so I'm allowed to do whatever I want, cause he's my kid." Michael's dad let out a big laugh. "why would you do this to your son then?" "I never cared for him. ever since he was the reason for his mother's death, I've never wanted him. his mom, my wife, the love of my life. she had the trait for the kitten look and that's what Michael got. she could handle it for a few years, until his kitten features really set in. she couldn't bare the thought that her son would never be accepted by society so she fuckïng ran away and hung herself in a nasty motel. he costed me the love of my life, I'll never love him. you have three days for him to come back home or he's being turned in to the police. choose wisely."

and with that, Michael's father walked off and didn't turn back.

Calum found his kitten on the ground curled up, crying. "kitten, no. it'll be okay. I promise we'll figure out something." he hugged Michael trying to calm him down, seeing as he heard everything.

"I'm such a freak, my mom didn't even want me." Michael was in full blown sobs, he was a wreck.

"baby, you're not a freak. don't say that." Calum didn't like hearing Michael talk about himself in this way. "we'll figure something out, I promise, kitten. I promise."