30 kitties

okay so next Sunday turned into like two months and I'm so incredibly sorry. I feel so bad so I hope this update will make up for it. 😁(probably not tho)

Since the two had announced their love for each other, they have been completely inseparable. They even had their first time together shortly after they did, it being full of love.

Michael practically live with Calum now, not wanting to go home. Calum has been trying to figure out how he can get back at Michael's so called parents. He would call services on him, but Michael is technically not even allowed in the world, so it not like they would do much. "Cally!" Calum loved that voice more that anything in the world, "Yes, kitten?" "We should go outs and do something." "Well we have been cooped up here for a while, wanna go out to eat? I'm kinda hungry." Michael's eyes lit up. "Olive Garden! For breadsticks!" Calum laughed, "Of course baby, go get dressed, cause you can't exactly go in my sweater and boxers." The kitten looked down and blushed, then ran upstairs, his tail swishing behind him as he did. Calum got himself ready as well, fixing his hair up a little and straightening his clothes.
"Kitten! You look so cute!" Michael was in a sweater with black skinnies, and his signature black beanie. "Thank you, Cally." His gaze went down to his feet. "C'mon kitten, I called ahead and made reservations so we won't have to wait so long." Calum held his hand out as he took his kitten to the car and opened the passenger door opened it for him. They both got into the car, as Calum drove to Olive Garden.

When they got there, they were immediately seated by the nice waiter as they were lead to one of the booths.

"Hi, my name is Sarah, I'll be your server. What drinks can I get for the lovely couple today?"
"I'll have sweet tea and he'll have Sprite." Calum told her as she nodded and then walked away to get them. As they waited Calum realized something.

"Mikey, you know, you practically live with me. Would you like to just move in with me?"

"Why would you want a freak like that to ever live with you?"

Wooo! so here's the chapter! sorry if it's short or not to your liking. I have some plans for this story. so hopefully they will be good!
I'd like to say thank you for 9K reads! I never thought this book would really get so popular. and the face that you guys still like to read it make me extremely happy. so thank you all so much!

I love you guys! and I hope to have a more consistent updating schedule as my school year is coming to a end. Until next time!