38 kitties

i went to an animal shelter today and thought of this story and i was like i should update so that's what i'm doing, might double update too 😬

leaving. no one really likes leaving, unless it's for the better. to calum, it was the worst.

last night was the best night was his life. he made love to the love of his life, and he doesn't want to see him go, but he has to.

mikey told him to see it as a "see you later," rather than a goodbye but he couldn't help of think of the worst and think that was the last time he'll ever see his kitten.

when michael left he made sure that his kitten got a few things from him. the hickies, the few tshirts, the hoodie, and the polaroids they took together.

he kissed his kitten a "see you later," and cried as he left with his father, hating that this man was doing this.

he slid down his door after he closed it, seeing that his kitten really had gone.

everything reminded calum of michael, his scent all over the house, but he didn't mind. he missed his kitten, even if it had only been a few hours since he left.

calum couldn't stand not seeing his kitten, so he's going to do everything he can to get him back, whether it gets him arrested or not. he needs his kitten.

"i'm gonna get you back, my love. that i promise." calum thought to himself as he got to work, thinking of ways to get his kitten back.

he googled crimes against hybrids and many things popped up. calum really hoped that something in this would help get his kitten back.

and he found just the thing to get his kitten back too