40 kitties

haven't updated since october and i'm so sorry. hope everyone had a good christmas and new year
dedicated to MalumMukePlz
probably gonna be the last chapter, plus an epilogue mainly because i've lost the motivation for this story

today was the day, calum was saving his kitten.

it had been about two months since he last saw his kitten, and he missed him more and more each day.

he hoped mikey wouldn't be mad at him for waiting so long but he had to do his research and it was worth, it all the time spent, cause it was for his kitten.

michael spent another day at home, wanting his cally so bad. all he wanted was him.

being back with his dad was torture. the beatings never stopped and neither did the abuse.

there was a knock on the door at michaels house and michael knew better than to answer the door so he went upstairs to his dads room, did the special knock for when someone was at the door then he went into hiding.

his dad went downstairs to be met by the police. he immediately started to clean up his appearance.

"um,hello officers. what's the problem?" the dad said, his heart beat increasing.

"you're the under arrest for the abuse of a hybrid."

he was flabbergasted. "what?! since when was their law against that?"

"since the law came out last week, after months of petitioning ." he took the new law out his pocket and showed it to him.

he read it and then ripped it up. "well there's no hybrid in my house."

"well that's where you're wrong sir. we have proof from your son's birth certificate and many sources, including the neighbors, and the security cameras your land lord has put in."

"what the fuck? who snitched on me?"

"a man named calum hood." calum said as he stepped from behind the officer.

"oh, you, of course you did this. you just want my disgusting son. you can fucking have him back."

"even if you give him back you're still under arrest, so anything you say will be held and used against you.." the officer read him his miranda rights and took him away.

"now to get my kitten." calum thought.

"mikey." calum yelled his name through the house. upstairs michael had perked his ears up, but thought he was just thinking things.

until he heard it again, and he got out from his hiding spot. and went to the top of his stairs looking down from them, seeing calum.

his cally was finally here.

he ran down the stairs, and hugged his cally so hard. he missed him so much

calum hugged him back with the same amount of intensity.

"cmon kitten, let's take you home." he kissed his kitten then walked out the door, ready to face their future together.