Chapter &:$/?

(3rd person pov)

~dream~

"They are coming. Quick get the king!" The fighter fairy flies to the the king's room and relays the message. "They are coming." The king is scared for the life of his son. He decides that what is best for him is to leave somewhere far, far away from the war and bloodshed. He gets one half of the stone and the key to make sure he can get back one day. He ties them around the ten year old's neck. He kisses his forehead. "You will come back one day. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. Remember that I will always love you Eren..."

(Eren's pov)

I open my eyes with a gasp and turn over with a grown. Everything hurts. I'm laying on the ground in a...familiar forest. I look for Levi and find him a little ways away, still unconscious. I run over to him and shake him. "Leviiii. Leviiii." 

He groans and opens his eyes. He squints up at me and looks very surprised. "Eren?" 

"Uh yeah. Who else would it be?" He sits up still staring at me. I blush. "Why are you staring at me like that?" We stand up. 

"Eren, you're so..." 

"What?!" 

"...beautiful." 

"Huh?" Levi starts to walk behind me and I turn towards him but he stops me. Then I see them. I gasp. Behind me are the most beautiful wings I have ever seen. They are aqua blue with flecks of gold in them. Well, more like splotches of gold. They sparkle whenever they move. Levi walks around me touching my wings every once in awhile. I stand there and blush. 

I hear rustling to my left and see Mikasa and Armin getting up. I rush over and help them up. Their faces are the same as Levi's now. "Oh my freckled jesus Eren. You have wings." 

"Uh yeah..." I blush and scratch the back of my head. They both stare at my wings like Levi did. Finally, Mikasa speaks up. "Levi, Eren's wings have gold in them." I wonder why that's so important. 

"Yes. I know. We must go now. The king will want to see him." Everyone's wings flicker into existence and they hovered over the ground. 

"Um... I have no idea how to fly." Levi sighs and lands behind me. He puts his hands on my upper back, between my shoulder blades. I give a yelp. He ignores it. 

"Can you feel my hands?" I nod. "Ok. Now move your muscles under my hand." It takes me a while and a lot of concentration but eventually I managed to move it a little bit. "Good job. Now do that faster and you'll be able to fly. Don't worry, it'll get easier over time." He flies up with Mikasa and Armin and they wait for me. I concentrate and manage to hover off the ground but I'm a little wobbly. I get the hang of it and soon I can fly with them but at a slow pace. We fly over tons and tons of trees. I've never seen this much green in my life. It is such a vibrant green with crystal clear rivers running every which way. Birds and butterflies and all different forest animals scurried everywhere. It is so beautiful. I want to stay right here forever. But it's not perfect yet. I fly over and grab Levi's hand. Now it's perfect.  

(just imagine how Kirito was taught how to fly. that's where I got it from)

I see a clearing in the trees and sense that's where we needed to go. We land in front of it. The apparent weapon. It looks like nothing. It's just a circular, stone pedestal with a little indentation at the top for the stones. I'm about to put my piece into the spot when I hear a voice. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." 

My head shoots up to see five fairies fly down. Two girls and three boys. I feel Levi tense up beside me. "Who are they?" I whisper to him.