Chapter 83'

~time skip one week because I suck at writing. Also Eren and Levi are now best lovers~

(Eren's pov)

Levi and I have walked to school together multiple times but I can't remember ever seeing the pendant hanging from a string on his pants. I mean we've even cuddled and I've never noticed it. I must be the worst boyfriend ever. 

I haven't mentioned it but I want to ask him where he got it. I have the exact same pendant, except white, back home on a necklace in my box of trinkets. Though lately I've worn it under my shirt along with a key on a string. I don't know why, I've just had a feeling I should always wear them from now on. I've had them ever since I can remember and I have no idea why. I don't even know who or where they're from. I believe they're from my dad before he left me. My mom died when I was younger and my dad left me. That's basically all I remember from my childhood. It's like one day I woke up in my house with no memory of anything else but I know that that can't be true. Everyone has a childhood, (Except Harry Potter. The boy who gave us our childhood didn't have one of his own. T^T) I just have a sucky memory. 

The bell for lunch rings so I grab my stuff and exit the classroom hurriedly. I want to ask Levi about the pendant and see why I have almost the exact same one. I go into the lunch room and see Levi sitting alone at our table. Good. I grab an apple from the lunch line and sit down. I'm not very hungry. He looks at me when I sit down. He looks tired. I wonder what's wrong. 

"I have to ask you something." 

"Yeah?" 

"What's with pendant? I don't think I've ever seen it before. Is it new?" He seems shocked at my words. He grabs it and puts it on the table. 

"You mean this?" 

"Yeah." 

"It's nothing. Why do you ask?" 

I pull the top of my shirt out, grab the string, and pull it up and over my head. "Cause I have one just like it." I place it on the table next to his. Now he looks absolutely shocked. He tries to keep his voice steady but I can tell. 

"Do you have a key as well?" 

I squint my eyes. I take out my key and place it next to the pendants. "Yeah... How'd you know?" If it wasn't me I would've thought he was stalker. Instead of answering me he slams his head down on the table. 

"Oh my freckled jesus... Oh my freckled jesus... How did I not see it? How the fuck did I not see it?" He says, though I think it's mostly to himself. 

I tap his head completely confused. "See what?" 

He lifts his head. "Eren... There's a part of the story that I didn't tell you. I thought that you didn't need to know, but you do. When I said I was sent here to find the key, there are actually two parts of the key. I had one, that." He points to his pendant. "And I was sent here to find the other half. They told me to bring back with me whoever has the other half. I would know if it was the right person because he/she would also have the key that can get us back to Rose." 

"So... I have the... And you want me to... Why?" 

"Why what?" 

"Why do 'they' want me to go to Rose." 

"I don't know." 

I think about it. Somehow it seems right. "Okay, let's go." 

"You sure? You can't come back." 

"Yeah. It just...feels right I guess." 

"Okay. Let's go now. We have to get Armin and Mikasa and tell them we're going and you have to get your stuff." 

"But we can't leave school. There are teachers outside that will surely catch us for 'ditching' school." 

He smirks. "Don't worry. I have my ways." We get up and leave to go find Mikasa and Armin, the only thing that remained was a green apple with one bite taken out of it. 

It's probably the shortest chapter EVER!!! So...gomenasai. But I've been rewatching Harry Potter  so I put a HP thing in there and if you find it, you are my new best friend. That's all for now. I'll update again tomorrow!!!

Till next time!!!!~