Chapter &3$

(so just a warning: I've never really hung out with friends before so all the knowledge about it comes from the massive amounts of fanfics I read so that's why it's going to be very bad and very much cringe worthy. Yelling at me because something is just so bad is very much accepted.) 

(Eren's pov)

I get the text from Levi as soon as I get home. Friday. Right after school. We'll walk. It read. Two days then. Two days until I go to Levi's house. My faces gets hot just thinking about it. I throw my phone on my bed and take a deep breath. I've only met Levi today but I feel like I've known him forever. I mean I act this way around him. I have a huge crush on him. He's just so...grrrrrrrrrrr. You know? Wait. What if he starts to hate me? What if I mess up somehow and he never wants to talk to me again? I jump on my bed and shove my face in my pillow. "Uggggggggggggggggggg."

~time skip brought to you by Eren's anxiety~

The final bell rings and I walk to the front doors to meet with Levi. I see him leaning against the wall right outside. I walk up to him and say, "Ready to go?" He looks at me. "Tch." Is all he says as he walks away. I ran to catch up with him. It surprises me how fast he can walk with such short legs. We walk in silence. I'm surprised when we enter the forest close to school. We follow a path and come across a little cottage. This is where he lives? It's so nice here. Peaceful. He opens the door and we walk inside. Against the image on the outside, the inside is pretty up-to-date. And incredibly clean. He has a flat screen tv with a wii and a gray couch in the living room and sparkling clean appliances in the kitchen. The living room is on the left with white carpet and light green walls. In the back right is the kitchen with tile floors and the same color walls. In the front right is a wooden staircase that I think leads to his bedroom and bathroom. It's small but spacious at the same time. Nice.

(Levi's pov)

I open the door to the little cottage and see him marvel at it. "Tch." That catches his attention. 

"What?" 

"Stop staring. It's only a house." 

"No it's not. It's in the middle of the forest and it's like the cleanest thing ever. Plus you got a wii! I love the wii. I had one when I was a kid but Mikasa broke it when she lost against me. I never got a new one." 

"Well then it's a good thing I just bought a new game. C'mon, let's play." We put our bags on the hooks by the door and head to the couch. He sits while I put the game in and grab the controllers. I hand him one and sit down. 

"What game are we playing?" 

"Mario Kart." 

"Ha! You're going down. I'm the best!" 

I smirk. "You're on." The screen flashes and we pick our characters and cars. We play 7 rounds. Eren wins the first one and 3rd and 4th. I win the 2nd, 5th, and 6th. We're on the last one, tied, and the finish line is in the distance. At the very last second Eren shoots a turtle shell at me and knocked me off course. He won. I said, "Ugggg." At the same time he said, "YES!!!! I knew it~! I won! I won! I won!" He got up and did a little victory dance. I watched him and chuckled. He is so adorable when he dances like that. He hears me and stops with a blush dusting his cheeks. He plops back down and mumbles, "Sorry. Got excited." 

"Don't worry. You looked cute." 

His face doubles in redness and he looks away. "I'm not cute." He mumbles. He then turns his body so we're both facing each other on the couch. "Um...uh. C-Can I do something?" 

"Depends on what it is." He suddenly leans forward and presses his lips against mine. All else falls away. This feels...nice. After a minute of surprise I kiss back.

(Eren's pov)

I'm so embarrassed but I kiss him anyway. He kisses back and I can't be more happy. He may just like me back. Suddenly he pulls away and gets up. "We can't do this." 

"W-What?" 

"This can't happen." He waved his arms toward me and him when he said "this". 

"Why not?!" Now I'm angry. I liked it and he obviously liked it, so why is he denying it?! I stand up and face him. "Why not?" 

"Reasons." 

"That's not an answer." 

"Well it's the only thing I've got." 

I feel my face fall. "Fine." I grab my stuff and leave. Before I shut the door I hear Levi call out, "Wait-" I cut him off with the sound of the door slamming.

~time skip to tomorrow at school brought to you because I'm a lazy shit~

I ignore Levi as much as I can. I have some classes with him so it's kinda hard but I manage. At lunch I sit alone, Armin and Mikasa are nowhere to be found. Petra shows up out of nowhere and sits down. I smile at her. "Hey Petra." She still looks uneasy but I gave up wondering why a long time ago. 

"Hey Eren. Listen, can you meet me in that park close to your house? I really need to show you something. It's important." 

"Yeah... I guess. But what's with the secrecy?" 

She sighs. "I have my reasons. Thanks Eren for this. And please tell no one about this. It's a secret." She waits for a second. 

"I promise. I won't tell anyone." She finally nods and leaves. I finish up my lunch as the bell rings. The rest of the day was a bore. The final bell rings and I walk out the front doors and towards the park. I see her sitting on a swing. I walk up to her but she stands and turns around and motions for me to follow her. I'm confused but I still follow her. We walk into the forest behind the park. And keep walking. And keep walking. And keep walking. I'm completely lost but Petra seems to know where we are. 

My feet hurt when we finally exit in a clearing. The sun is setting now so the colors look absolutely amazing! I stare up at the sky in wonder and fail to notice how Petra keeps walking a little ways away. I look back at her. "Wow-" I'm cut off. 

"Eren, I'm very sorry for this but I have to do it." I have an uneasy feeling now. 

"What are you..." My voice trails off when I see a ball of fire ignite in each of her hands. I take a step back suddenly fearful for my life. What the hell is going on?! "Give me the stone Eren!" Stone? What stone? What? 

"W-What stone?" My voice is shaking. 

"The stone! The key! I know you have it! Give it to me and this will all be over." 

"I-I have n-no idea what you're talking about. I-I don't have any s-stone or key or w-whatever you want to c-call it." Suddenly her face grows angry and she throws the fireballs at me and keeps doing so. 

"Fine, have it your way!" My mind freezes up but my body seems to know what to do. I lunge to the side, barely being missed by one of them. I roll to a stop and look up again. Petra has an evil gleam to her eyes and somehow has a sword in her right hand. My heart is beating a million times per second and I'm shaking. Then right before my eyes I see wings bloom into existence. They are a blood red with simple designs in them. What the hell is going on?! 

Petra then rushes at me with her sword raised and swooshes down when she gets close enough. I don't doge in time and my left arm is hit. It feels like a million knives has stabbed me all at once. Pain shoots up my arm and blood soon covers my left side. I scream and fall down. I can't seem to get up anymore. It's like she zapped all of my strength. I can barely move. I'm scared shitless. I'm about to die. What will happen to Levi? 

I smile through the pain. I'm about to die and all I can think about is Levi. I really do love him. I wish he was here with me. Silent tears stream down my face as Petra gets ready for another blow. This one is sure to kill me. Goodbye Levi. I will miss you. I will always love you. LEVI!!!! I think that last thought before Petra brings the sword down. 

So yay!! You get another chapter because I have anxiety and writing and music is the only way to calm me down!!!! I'm blasting knife called lust by Nightcore as I write. It's one of my favorite by Nightcore. My other favorite is Shatter Me. Those...are golden.  

.) Happy pirate

Till next time!!!!~