Chapter 93$

(Levi's pov)

It took two months but I finally found out where the other half of the stone is. Almost. I figured out it was at a school called Sina High School but I don't know who had it or where it is or still what it looked like. I enrolled and started school today. I planned on blending in until I find it. Then take it, and the key, and get out of here. 

I really didn't like this place. I mean I still had my powers and wings and all that but the human world is so closed off. It's like being in a box with rules and regulations that you have to follow. There were so many buildings and the air smelled disgusting. Where was the wild life and the natural trees? Nowhere. And everyone is the same! No one was expresses themselves and if that one or two people did, everyone bullied them for it. Like if they continued what they are doing the world was going to end. It disgusts me. Let them do what they want. It's not hurting you, is it? That's what sucked the most out of all this. 

But luckily the king made me a home in the forest with everything I will need already so I could spend all of my time finding the stone and not be around people. School was my awful idea, but I thought it would help this go by faster so I bared it. 

I walked into the school and got my schedule then went to homeroom. I walked in and the teacher introduced me and all that but I wasn't paying attention. My eyes were glued to the kid sitting in the back. He eyes were a bright green, brighter than even the trees back home on their best days. I couldn't stop staring at them. I could get lost in there for days. And his hair! It's the dark maple of chocolate that melts in your mouth. He reminds me of home. A feeling came over me at that thought that I can't explain. It felt like we stared at each other for eternity but eventually I did have to look away and sit down. I felt empty inside as soon as I did. I sit behind him and one desk to the left. He won't get out of my head though. His eyes were so mesmerizing. 

The boy turns around then and I get all panicky because I thought he could read minds but instead he said, "Hi Levi. My names Eren Jaeger. I hope you like it here." I can tell he's just trying to be nice but I just look at him with my blank face. After a short silence he turns back around. 

The bell eventually rings and I see the boy scurry out of the classroom. I slowly walk out following everyone else cause I don't know where anything is. I walk in and get my lunch and look where to sit. I see the brat sitting by himself so I plop down in front of him. "Tch brat." He blushes for some reason. He's so cute like that. Wait what?! I can't possibly be falling for a human brat. Besides I doubt he will ever like me back. I'm gay, he's probably not. Plus I'm a fairy. That would just makes things more complicated. 

"Hey, I'm not a brat!" 

"Yes you are and apparently also a tomato." The red on his face darkens. I smirk at his cuteness but I still remember why I'm here. "Now I have a question for you. Has anything weird happened here before?" 

"Define weird." 

"Something that happened that no one can explain." 

"No. What kind of question is that?" 

"A weird one." Ok, that means no Titans have come for the stone. Before I know what's going on I open my mouth and speak. "Brat. You want to come over to my house or something?" I look at him for an answer but see him staring at the table seemingly lost in thought. "Brat!" I repeat that multiple times but to no avail. I end up hitting him on the head and that works. 

"W-What? Why did you hit me?" He rubs it. 

"I was talking and you weren't listening." He blushes again. He is so fucking adorable!! "So you want to come over sometime and do something?" I barely even know the kid. Why am I inviting him over? Just something about him. I can't explain it. It's just a feeling. The bell rings before he can answer me but he gets a piece of paper and writes his number on it. 

"Text me the details. See you soon Levi." He gets up fast and leaves but not before I see his once again red face. I smirk and also get up. This day has just gotten better.   

Part 3 of this magnificently awful story!!!! 

Do you have someone in your life that you wish you could just forget? That it would be awesome if that person just disappeared off the face of the earth never to be seen again? 

Yeah... I do!!!  And it sucks.

Till next time!!!!~