Chapter &3'

(Eren's pov)

I hear the steady beep beep beep of a heart machine and smell the chemicals of a hospital. I struggle to open my eyes. It takes me a couple tries but eventually they stay open. It's dark outside but the curtains are open so the moonlight streams in making everything have a white glow. 

I have a major headache and can barely move. Why exactly happened? Was all that just a dream? Where's Levi? Is he okay? The heart monitor speeds up and I try to settle back down. I see my phone on the nightstand next to my bed and I use all of my energy to grab it. I pull Levi's name and text 'I'm awake'. I don't expect him to answer but not 5 mins later he texts back. 'I'm on my way.' I don't even know if they'll let him in. It is pretty late. 

I wait for a while and hear footsteps come down the hall. The door opens and I see Levi, in rumpled up clothes, breathing heavily, like he ran here. I try to give him a smile but I don't think I have enough energy to. Tears brim his eyes as he rushes over and kisses me. He pulls away and says, "I'm so so so so sorry." 

I stare at his eyes. "So it was all real." 

"Yeah. It was." He sighs. "I'm so sorry. This was not how you were supposed to find out." He gets up and starts pacing with his hands on top of his head. 

"Find what out? Who are you? What happened?" The scene from before comes back and the heart monitor goes crazy. Levi stops pacing and comes over to me. 

"Hey brat, there's nothing to worry about. You're safe now." 

I slow my breathing a bit. "Just tell me what's going on." 

He sits down on the bed next to me. "What I'm about to tell you is all true and it may seem crazy but it's not." I nod my head to encourage him to keep going. "So, um... me and Petra are fairies, but we're not the same. We live in the land of fairies, called Rose, but there are two types of fairies. The evil fairies, called the Titans, and the fighting fairies, called the Survey Corps. Our two races have been at war for millions of years. So long that no one really knows why we started fighting. But for now we're fighting over who gets a key. It operates a weapon that will end the war so each side wants it so they can win. And that's why I was sent here, to try and find it." As he finishes his story, a heavy silence fills the air. 

I'm about to speak when the door suddenly bangs open and in come Mikasa followed by Armin. Mikasa looks about ready to kill someone and Armin has his normal worried look on. "Get away from him!!" Mikasa yells. She now has a sword in hand and it's directly pointed at Levi. He doesn't move. 

"M-Mikasa?!" 

"Don't worry Eren, you're safe now. Levi, leave now." I struggle to my feet and lean on the bed so I don't fall down. I somehow get in front of Levi. 

"If you want Levi, you'll have to get through me first." 

"Move out of the way Eren! You have no idea what's going on! You can't trust anything he says!" I try to hold up but my knees give out and I fall into the hands of Levi. My headache increases. Levi death glares at Mikasa. 

"Eren may not know what's going on but I do. You're fairies. But whether you're Titans or not I'm not sure." I see the shock register on their faces. She looks at me and then realization dances across her face and she drops her sword. 

"So I assume you're not Titan either?" 

"No." 

"And Eren knows?" 

"Yeah." 

"The king send you here?" 

"Yeah he did. My job is to find the other half of the key. Why are you here?" 

"You find the other half of the key yet?" She totally deflected Levi's question. 

"No, not yet." 

So Mikasa and Armin are both fairies as well. That would explain a few things. Levi then picks me up and places me on the bed. I hadn't realized how tired I was. "I'll be right back." He kisses my forehead and motions Mikasa and Armin to follow him which they do. They all exit and I'm alone in the room once again. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep. I gently open my eyes and see Levi lying behind me, playing with my hair. I must've fallen asleep. I turn towards him and cuddle with him. I breath in the scent of Levi. I smile and go back to sleep. 

Oooooooo plot twists!!! But who saw that coming?? Was it obvious??

What will happen next?? 

Till next time!!!!~