I heard a chuckle beside me. "What'ca cringing about?"

I watch as Camila drive out of the parking lot of the cemetery. Her eyes stayed on the road but she would glance at me waiting for my answer.

"Nothing important." I wasn't technically lying to Cami. Thinking about sweating isn't really a good conversation and plus my mind and heart is going back to the words Cami said earlier.

I love you

A word that could be easily said but when Camila said it her eyes told me her love for me.

She really love me

I felt happy for once. No sadness, anger, or confusion. Just pure happiness.

"What got you all smiling?" Camila ask as she stopped at a stop light. Her eyes shining with interest.

I felt my heart going in crazy waves and my fingers drumming at the car door as my mind try to make a decision that could change everything.

Ask her or live forever thinking what could have happen

"Do you really love me?"My voice came out barely a whisper but I knew she heard it because I heard her take a sharp intake of breath before she continues on driving.

"Of course. " She replied without hesitation but she kept her eyes on the road only giving me a loving smile and glance when she replied.

I felt my heart go crazy with happiness and a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I lov-" I was interrupted by the sound of Camila's phone ringing.

The sound of Ed Sheeran voice fills the car. 

"Could you please get that babe. "I felt my eyes widen at her words but all she did was look at the road with a smirk.

Still shock,I answer her phone without looking at the caller I. D.
"Hello? "

"Y/N" I heard my brother 's voice on the other line.

Great, his still in the picture

Without any other word I pass it to Camila with dismay. Camila look at me confuse since my mood change as fast as the flash.

Without any other word I turn my view to the houses we pass by.

I heard Cami talking with my so called brother in the background but I just zone out and just focus on the view outside.

The more I watch the trees and buildings we pass the more I could remember Y/B/N. Every time Y/B/N is free from work we just walk around and enjoy what the city offer us. We laugh, we smile, we just enjoy each others presence. There wasn't a time when we would get bored with each other.

I miss her so so much

I close my eyes before I could cry. I don't want Cami to be worried about me.

"Shit!"

My eyes adverted to Cami who is gripping the steering wheel very tight that I could see her hands turning white,her phone is... gone?

"Cami what's wrong and where's your phone? " I ask concern at her odd behavior.

What the hell happened? I turn away for a minute and Cami is acting strange

Her eyes glance at me for a second but in that second I saw something that I only saw once  fear. 

"Cami what's wrong? " I ask in alert and scared voice.

She glance at the rearview mirror then I felt the car go faster. I held the seatbelt tight.

"Cami,baby please tell me what's wrong? " I pleaded.

She grab my left hand before giving it a quick kiss and a reassuring squeeze,then her gaze return to the road ahead of us. "Whatever happens today Y/N I promise me and the girls will find you. " She promise. Her gaze hard as her grip on my hand.

I felt confuse and scared.

What does she mean find me?

Before I could ask any question I heard a gunshot then I felt the car swerve right the left. I felt so many emotions but my mind and heart knows only one thing.

To protect Camila

I quickly unlock the seatbelt and covered Camila's body with mine  not caring for my safety only caring for my baby. I heard her gasp.

I felt like time has stop because I saw every memory of my brother,Y/B/N, and my girls even my parents. Happy or sad memories it still brought a smile to my face.

I held Camila's body tighter when the car started to turn around in different angles that I had only seen in movies.

"I love you Cami." I heard Camila release a sob before she held me tighter.

I felt something hard hit my head making me feel pain but mostly I only saw stars.

Luckily the car is not upside down.

"Y/N stay awake babe please! " I heard the panic voice of Camila but sleep was calling me like a mother calling her 4 year old son.
I tried to fight it for my baby but I felt so tired and in pain that I felt everything slowly disappear.

"Y/N!"

I'm sorry Cami