Sighing, I closed my eyes trying to think of a way to escape. I knew there was cameras in here, I had spotted one earlier in the corner of the room, hidden from obvious sight.

I began squirming, before a idea popped into my head as a small smirk crawled slowly onto my lips.

"Umm... I need to use the toilet," I called, my voice echoing across the room. The only thing responding to me was silence.

"Hello? I need to use the toilet, my bladder is about to burst," I called again, I huffed in frustration when no one seemed to respond.

"I know you can hear me, I need the toilet!," I yelled, my voice going raspy from yelling too much. My chest heaved as I sighed, resting my head back against the cold table, I began waiting.

Finally the door opened again and the heavy footsteps of a guard echoed through the room.

Smiling to myself I watched the large figure, which I presumed to be a man, walk up to the table. His facial expression of frustration evident on his face as he gained closer and closer. He was dressed in all black with a baton and a gun strapped to his sides. I quickly took in his physique, he was well built, probably over 200 pounds of just pure muscle.

Without saying a word, he quickly pulled out a set of keys from his back pocket and unlocked the shackles on my wrists l before moving down to my ankles. I felt his piggish eyes watch my every move as I slowly began to sit up.

Sitting up slowly, I tried not to wince as my muscles protested in pain as I began to work the soreness out of them, each move leaving my muscles crying out in protest. The male guard simply watched me before I hopped off the bench. With a sharp nod of his head, he turned on his heel and began to walk out of the room with me hot on his heels.

Exiting the barren room, I was met with another long barren white corridor that seemed to have an endless amount of doors branching off of it. Turning my head, I quickly glanced up and down the corridor, to my surprise there was no one else lingering in the corridor. Smirking to myself I kept my head low as we continued walking.

After turning round the corner, I quickened my pace a little, only to come face to face with his black baton that was strapped loosely to his belt. Glancing up, I noticed he wasn't paying me much attention as his arms remained relaxed by his sides giving me the impression he wasn't as alert as he probably should be.

Breathing deeply, I noticed we were coming to the end of the corridor, presumably where the toilets were.

It's now or never Alessa...

Quickly reaching forwards, I ripped the baton from it's straps. The guard quickly spun round, surprise evident on his face. He quickly began to reach for his gun but I had begun swinging before he could react fast enough. The baton hit him square on the temple with enough force to knock him flat against the wall and out cold. His body fell slack against the floor as his breathing shallowed.

Huffing from the sudden adrenaline rush, I quickly dropped my weapon and picked up his pistol instead before retreating down the hallway.

My heartbeat raced as it echoed within my ears while my legs carried me down the corridor, my senses alert and searching for anyone that was a threat.

I suddenly glanced around, my brows furrowing, I quickly noticed that there were no windows on the walls.

I'm underground...

Turning on my heel, I headed down the corridor trying to find a stairway or elevator. Holding my pistol close to my chest, I finally managed to find a stairway leading to the upper floors. Taking a deep breath, I quickly trotted up the stairs making sure to be alert for any sound of another person coming towards me.

Mafia Mistake #Wattys2017On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara