Blast to the Past-Pt 2

Hi back again , feels like forever even though it's been 5 days .

Hope you all had a great Christmas !!

Thank you all for the votes, it makes my day when I see so many people reading and voting on my book! So thank you 😊

Anyway let's continue shall we?

***********

Angelo's Pov- 6 months later

Tonight is the night , I thought, bouncing on my heels .

It had been officially 6 months since Teresa and I had been dating , and I could only described it as : Perfect.

Everything about Teresa made me happy, from her perfect smile and the way her eyes glimmer, to even the cute beauty mark she has on her thigh .

I love all of her, unconditionally .

Our first dates had begun at a fancy seafood restaurant. Where I idiotically spilt win down my shirt , making myself look like a fool , while she actually found it amusing .

I met her parents and she met mine . Pleasant people who seemed more than happy with me being with Teresa.

Then , came the time when she discovered my 'job' as such ,  probably not the way I imagined her to discover the information either .

Flashback

I closed the door with a heavy sigh, leaning my back against the door as I ran my fingers trough my hair.

What a day, I thought.

Lets just say it was an eventful one as such.

First, one of our trainee's forgot the safety wasn't on, on one of the guns and fired it at Rico hitting him in the thigh, causing him to end up in hospital cursing like a sailor.

Too be honest, it was an amusing sight to see such a built man on the floor crippled from a bullet.

Then,  one of my men had cocked up on one of the payments to our gun supply, leaving to get my arse chewed out by a middle-aged pissed business man. He and my father are the only men who can actually scare the shit out of me when pissed.

All I wanted now was to go upstairs and get a well earned kiss from Teresa.

Huffing, I began to walk upstairs when I heard I screech, my brain going into an alert mode, I bolted up the stairs and into our room, from where I heard Teresa yell.

Barging through the door, I stopped only to find Teresa with her back to me, shaking uncotorably while looking down at something in her hands.

Quickly scanning the room, I relaxed when I saw no threat, but only became mildy confused.

"Teresa?" I asked quietly, walking slowly over to her.

When she didn't respond I reached out to touch her shoulder before she spun around, backing away from me. Her eyes where red as tears ran down her face , her eyes only reflecting I never wanted to see in the eyes of who I loved.

Fear.

Looking down at her hands, I saw the gleaming metallic object sitting in her innocent hands.