Apology's With Coffee

Alessa's P.O.V

My mind felt wide awake but my body said otherwise. My limbs weren't responding and my eyes seemed to refuse to open, panic bubbled inside my mind as my memory recalled everything that had happened. My heart rate sky rocked as I heard the blood rush around inside my head.

As if responding to my panic, my eyes shot open as my body bolted upright, my breathing rapid and limbs shaking.

Frantically scanning my surroundings, I realized I was lying on the plush sofa in Angelo's living room, a soft furry blanket draped over me as a soft pillow cradled my head.

Groaning, a pound bounced around inside my head, wincing, I glanced at the table clock , reading 2:45pm.

What had I slept a whole day away?

Throwing my blanket off me, I noticed I was wearing a long white shirt, while my thighs reminded bare.

Smiling, I noticed the smell of Angelo lingering on the material as I sniffed the soft cotton material, his masculine scent filling and calming my mind.

Just as I rose up, the door opposite me swung open to reveal a tired and disheveled looking Angelo.

Once closing the door behind me, he froze, his eyes zeroing in on me taking in my entire figure.

Before I could even say a word I was wrapped up in his tight embrace, his arms circling around my waist as he pulled my body tight against his body , making causing me to become flustered.

"Alessa I'm so sorry," Angelo whispered, his breath fanning my cheek as he nuzzled into my hair which no doubtfully looked like a birds nest.

Pulling away, I felt a my brows furrow in confusion, "What are you sorry for Angelo?" I asked,  my arms hanging loosely on his shoulders as my hands played with his hair on the make of his neck.

"Leaving you to be, drugged and almost raped," he growled, his grip tightens on my waist as his usual bright blue eyes I had become accustomed to had darkened in sorrow and sadness.

Swallowing slowly, I shuddered as I recalled the night, shaking my head I trailed my fingertip along his jawline causing his gaze to return to mine, his eyes making my heart ache as I wanted to make that desperation go away.

"You didn't know Angelo, you can't predict the future," I said softly, "Besides, it's my own fault for accepting a drink from a random stranger, " I mumbled.

Sighing, he rested his head on mine, his deep blue eyes drawing me in, making me mermorised as I could look into those depths for eternity.

"I was so afraid I had lost you," he whispered, his voice sounding so vulnerable .

"Angelo, I'm here now, I'm safe and I'm content as long as I with you," I stated,  "Put this behind us, yeah?"

Nodding, Angelo pulled away, scanning my body head to toe as if noting my bare thighs and legs. His eyes darkening with a different emotion now.

"Maybe you should change, even though you look delectable in my clothing," he murmured his fingers trailing down the side of my thigh sending shivers down my spine.

Before his fingers could venture else where, I pulled away walking towards the stairs, sending his I wink and charismatic smile as I walked up the stairs swaying my hips with each step.

Hearing a groan, I chuckled to myself as I disappeared into my bedroom to fix my birds nest of hair and grimy feeling skin.

*************

A good hour later, I had showered, dried my hair gotten a change of clothes, taken some aspirin for my minor headache and was currently sitting at the marble breakfast bar with Angelo laughing over our worst and best experiences. The smell of fresh coffee wafting through the air as Angelo sipped at his hot beverage, bags still hanging under his eyes.

"You really need to calm down on the work," I stated, looking into his tired eyes as they bored into mine, his eyes seeming to still reflect his computer screen he had been working on earlier.

Simply shaking his head, he remained silent but remained staring intently at me for a few more moments, as if processing the thousands of thoughts inside of his head.

"Oh, by the way, your phone has been beeping non-top since we arrived home yesterday,"Angelo said, quickly grabbing my phone off a nearby counter and handing it to me.

Opening my phone I noticed my phone had over 20 text messages from Ali.

Oh my god Alessa!

Whats happened to you!?

You just disappeared!

Girl where did  you go!?

I've been so worried, your parents juts called in for you and said you were taking a break from modelling but you would of told me right?

Alessa, please we have some serious talk to catch up on, you've been gone for a month and a half.

The endless text messages went on as I scrolled through them, a sad smile crossing my face as I realized how much I had missed my best friend.

"Whats wrong," Angelo asked, noticing instantly my expression.

Shaking my head, I ran my fingers through my hair, "My friend Ali, she's so worried about me, she hasn't heard anything from me, I've just realized how much I've missed her too," I sniffled, feeling my eyes water as a pang of homesickness flooded through me.

Striding around the counter, Angelo placed on the counter of the bar, coming to eye level with me.

"You can call her if you want, if she mean that much to you, you can tell her everything, it's clear you too are very close," he said softly as her tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Really?!" I exclaimed, my eyes lighting up as I longed to hear my friends voice again.

Nodding, I squealed and threw my arms around him, hugging him tight I placed a quick peck on his lips, "Thank you," I mumbled before I quickly leapt off the counter dashing up the stairs with lightning speed , excited to gossip with my friend.

Closing the door, I jumped onto my plush bed, leaning against the soft pillows, I quickly dialed Ali's number.

After a few ring, a familiar voice echoed through the phone.

"Alessa? Is that you?"

**************************

Hey, here's another chapter, I'm trying so hard to make up for the late updates and also the late update that may occur next week as I am going on holiday..

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote and comment and I'll keep you updated on the next chapter. - Sorry for any spelling mistakes-

Laters

~Bella~ Xxx