Heat of The Moment

Hey, hey hey! I decided to add a new point of view to the story - Ali's ! She is joining the story properly now so sit back relax and enjoy the chapter - even though it's quite short ;-)

P.s- Thank you for getting me to 25K an 1K votes - Thank my lovelies !!!!

************************************

Ali's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about her-Alessa. The way she sounded across the phone, she sounded doubtful and wary. And her being hundreds of miles away, it put unease in my stomach and anxiety in my chest. I had spent numerous hours pacing back and forth my bedroom pondering in worrying thoughts.

This is probably why I managed to get hold of an old friend who just so happened to owe me a favour and own a private jet.

What is my mind thinking you ask? Well I plan to go and see my best friend all the way in Italy.

Convincing my manager was easy, also the company I was under, I was one of the elite models so I had my perks.

What can I say? I live in the movement...

I now had five hours to pack my bags and get the airport for my flight to Italy.

My digital clock read 1:27Am and damn I was tired from just breathing, I swear she better welcome me with open arms or I will cut someone.

Heaving a large suitcase into my car wasn't easy, especially when your makeup probably weighs more than your actual clothes.

Huffing as I slammed the boot, I rounded my sleek silver Mercedes before sliding in before reeving the engine to life- heading straight in the direction of the airport.

Now I'm here, sleep deprived and zombie looking while I held a black coffee in my hand trying my hardest not to pass out while I waited for my call from the guy to say his plane had landed.

Customs had been easy, especially when it's 3am in the morning and no one has time to get up that early.

Well apart from me.

Slouching into the hard leather seat, I sighed as waited impatiently for the call -while falling asleep in the process.

About five minutes later, my phone buzzed, startling me out of my sleep deprived haze. Hauling myself up, I slowly began to walk towards the gate were the plane was stationed, they told me to be quick but frankly my feet felt like lead so they could wait a few minutes for my ass to get there.

Stepping out onto the open airfield was a nice wake up as the cooled air of Greece brushed gently across my skin.

Glancing ahead of me, I spotted the small sleek white private jet, it's lights illuminating out of the small port Windows.

Two men stood either side of the entrance to the jet, both dressed in grey suits , and both sinfully handsome.

Walking over, my red heels were beginning to feel of regret against my bow aching feet as I smiled at the two men before slowly climbing the stairs into the private jet- I was so ready to fall asleep.

The jet interior was decorated nicely with cream let her plush seats that could recline back into a bed like seat- while in front of the seats sat a pullout chestnut table where you could eat, drink and go on your laptop.

Glancing around , I was on the jet alone and my guess was that the two men at the front of the plane were the pilots as they climbed onto the plane shortly after before disappearing into the cockpit.

Sighing, I slumped into the nearest chair, the cushioned leather supporting my aching bones and releasing the strain on my feet.

This is your captain speaking, my name is Tim with your co-pilot Matthew, make sure your seatbelt is-

He continued to drone on about aeroplane safety, but the only safety he had to be worrying about is his own if he doesn't let me get some sleep.

Blocking the droning voice of the pilot, I sloppily fastened my seatbelt before leaning comfortably back into my chair. Closing my heavy- most likely bloodshot eyes- I finally allows myself to slip into a deep sleep.