Sickening Threats

Hey! It's been so long since I updated. I'm So sorry, in June I had a ton of exams and coursework and later DOFE then we finally broke up for summer holidays. Hard work being 15-(probably not).

I just got back from being on Vacation in France and I'm so ready to write!

Enjoy!
***********************

Angelo's P.O.V

I spent the next few hours typing at my desk, whether it be at my phone, or the computer screen that was now imprinted into my vision, anything to take my mind off the guilt from arguing with Alessa.

Sighing, I closed my eyes slowly, letting my fingers run messily through my hair for the hundredth time as I contemplated ringing Alessa and trying to talk it out.

I looked at the time, my brows furrowing now at how late and how long Alessa had been gone for. It was almost midnight and I hadn't heard a single car pull into the driveway or hear the front door open and close.

Something tugged at my stomach, a queasy and uneasiness settled within me, as if my instincts were telling me something was off.

My fingers drummed against the desk, my brain ticking with questions whether she is staying the night in a hotel or had gone out somewhere else with her friend.

After a few more moments of contemplating my own anxious thoughts, I grabbed my phone and hurriedly found Alessa's number before calling her.

I pressed the phone to my ear, hearing the Monotone ringing in my ear, each second causing anxiety to claw up my throat as I struggled the swallow the lump forming in my throat.

Come on pick up Alessa... Please pick up, I thought desperately as the same dangerous feeling of anxiety knotted tighter in my stomach.

The phone stopped ringing as her voicemail rang out. Cursing I hung up before hanging my head in my hands.

She's fine Angelo, it's just your paranoia...

Repeating those words in my head didn't calm me, it was like I was giving myself false hope, something felt off.

My head suddenly shot up as I heard a car pull into the driveway, the purr of the engine shutting off and the sound of footsteps on gravel echoed outside.

Leaping up, I barrelled out my office door. My nerves unbundling slowly as I prepared to wrap Alessa so tightly in my arms.

As the front door opened, a weight dropped to my stomach. Alonso stopped at my front door, his eyes drinking in my features that were twisted with worry.

"Angelo?" Alonso asked wearily, glancing around the room quickly.

"Where's Alessa?" He asked slowly, my breathing deepened and became harsher as I shook my head violently.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered, my hands latching onto my ragged hair.

"She went to go get her friend from the airport, we had a argument before hand and she hasn't come back," I said, rubbing my hand across my stubbled face.