19. Return of The Stingrays Pt. 2

Начните с самого начала

"Why don't you go enjoy some drinks Xi?" Andrew spoke enthusiastically as his red shadowed eyes remained at me.

"I'll go if Arielle com-" I decided to interrupt Xavier.

"No it's fine. Go enjoy yourself." I threw him a smile. I didn't want Xavier's fun to be ruined just because of my anger towards Andrew. I had to confront Andrew about his weird behavior and get it over with.

"No I'm not." Xavier's voice now sounded stern. "Come with me." His hand reaching out.

"Xavier stop." I replied casually. "It's okay. You're literally only gonna be 5 ft away from me. Calm down."

Xavier remained quiet as he looked at Andrew and I with a confused look. "I got my eyes on you." He smiled at me, proceeding to walk towards the other guys.

The second Xavier walked away, I decided to break the ice and head straight to the point. "Listen my little phony pony, what do you want?" I crossed my arms at Andrew as he turned his head at me, his face slightly shocked. "Because I know you're not acting this way just to try and be nice."

"Chill sweetheart." He raised his drink at me. "May I remind you, I get whatever I want?"

"And what is it that you want?" I raised an eyebrow at him, the dark red light subtly making his facial features a bit more extreme.

He then moved his face closer to mine, instead of speaking, he just threw me a wink, visibly making me feel uncomfortable.

After, the most awkwardest thing happened. Andrew just proceeded to have a staring contest with me!

This weird staring contest felt like it lasted for an eternity, which started to visibly terrify me.

He then abruptly turned around, walking off towards the other guys who were drinking in the corner.

I sighed to myself as I walked towards Xavier, he was sitting next to a tall guy that looked like he was the drink server.

Oh, it's just Kai.

I sat myself down as Xavier looked at me weakly, his head slightly wavering around. Is he drunk? "Mmm Hey." He smiled as his hand went over his face.

"You okay?" I laughed as I nudged him on the shoulder, Kai throwing us a smile.

"I dunno." Xavier chuckled deeply, slowly leaning his head on the table, his eyes stayed intently at me. Yup he's drunk.

"Xavier we just got here and you're already drunk?" I widened my mouth at him, making him stick out his tongue at me. "That was literally like 3 seconds."

"Blame dis gai." Xavier mumbled out his words. "He was the one who got me like diss." He took another sip out of cup as he kept his head down.

My eyes looked at Kai as he drank out of his cup. "You got my boyfriend drunk?"

He raised his eyebrows at me as he breathed. "It's not my fault he's a lightweight." He grabbed a bottle of alcohol as he poured it out onto his drink. "Plus, I wasn't the one who fixed him a drink, Andrew did. All I did was do what Andrew told me to do, which was to tell Xavier to drink it." Kai anxiously laughed.