CHAPTER-06

"Can we go on the ferris wheel?

I fought back an exasperated groan as I turn to look once again at the giant ferris wheel. I like ferris wheel which isn't like roller coaster or other dangerous rides. But being persuaded to ride it three times by Bree, it starts to lose it's excitement.

"Not again Bree". I beg,looking around the crowds of people standing at various food stalls.

"No, first rides then food. If you ain't happy with ferris wheel then what about.....Centrox? " she glances behind me. I follow her gaze to look at a machine throwing people around wildly. According to her it wasn't one of the scariest rides as she already starts to coax me to go with her.

"That ride looks horrible". I say as a frown finds it's way onto my face."I assure you that someone will go flying off that thing".

"No, it won't happen like that, I promise.  I bet this will be fun". She pleads, wistfully gazing at the bowl like machine making people shriek with joy and fear fear."Please lets go to it".

"I don't have a very good feeling about this thing". I mumble as I find myself standing in a long queue.

After what feels like hours the queue finally starts moving as the ride finishes spinning allowing the next set of people to jump up onto the platform.
Now that I was inside that thing I noticed how unstable it was. It's basically a topless container with not-so-comfy looking seats. In that what I mean is, as the ride starts, people are flung all over the place. I think that's the fun part of the ride, as they never bothered to install any seatbelts.

" Bree I don't think this will go well. I bet I'll end up being in a bad condition after the ride ends".
As I was saying this,one- I got weird stares from people passing me and two- I didn't get a reply from her in return. Realisation hit me, as I spun around hearing the sound of the closing gates, to find Bree standing behind the locked exists with a helpless look plastered on her face. 'What the hell'. I mentally groaned in anguish. We both were last ones to end the stupid line and I was the one who was standing in front of Bree. Due to the constriction of seats available, I was sent inside and she wasn't.

A man's voice boomed over the speaks, telling the people to take their seats as the ride was about to commence ,discreetly mentioning me as everyone had already taken their respective seats except me standing there like an idiot. I hesitantly fall onto the unoccupied seat with no other choice. The machine gears up and starts spinning slowly as
shrieks fill the air. I find myself frowning, looking at people grinning like maniacs. But one guy caught my eyes, who was sitting exactly opposite to me the other side. He was wearing distressed jeans and a shirt with a black cap. The brim of the cap was pulled low casting a shadow on his face, but from my angle I could get a clear view.  He must have sensed someone staring that he slightly raised his head and looked in my direction which made a smirk creep onto his lips. He slowly took off his cap once again revealing his perfect features.

'God this ain't good'. I mentally groaned. Firstly I came to this ride only because of Bree but she ain't there with me. Secondly to make things worse I was in the same ride with my school's hottest badass and my renowned bully Luke Raven who's smirk had turned into a stare right now.

But wait...... what was 'he' doing in this fair? There wasn't any guys with him nor any girls. Which means he's here alone attending a mere fair? There ought to be some reason. I don't think guys like Luke will find entertainment in a fair. They are people who party like every single day. There's something going on.

I was so distracted with all those suspicious thoughts about Luke running in my head, that I was pulled out of it only when the girl next to me gave a loud shriek before being flunged to a corner.

'Grab something Nikki. Focus it's your life'. I mentally instructed myself. I cling tightly to the iron bar behind my head as the ride lurches to my right, but my arms being in a awkward position, I lose my grip and with a scream of surpise, I grab the first thing I can see which happens to be some random guy, who turns and smirks at me whilst wrapping one of  his arms around my waist. Alarmed by his gesture, I try to unwrap his arm only to find him tighten his grip.

" What are you doing? Get your hands off me". I yell.

"You're the one who seeked my attention baby".He says flashing his teeth at me. I can't help but to snatch his shirt to stop myself from slipping off the chair.

"See you're the one doing it again"  He gives me a flirtatious smirk.

" I was just seeking your goddamn help in trying not to die!" I yell over the noises.

Adrenaline races through my body and I manage to haul myself back up, quickly releasing that stupid guy. Why did I even get on this stupid thing?

" Please don't let me die, Ganesh, Buddha, God, whoever is up there, let me live a bit longer." I chant repeatedly under my breath watching in horror as the same guy who messed with me a few minutes ago, fly off his seat and skid across the floor of the ride.  However he doesn't look scared .In fact, what I thought was terror is actually glee.

I'm busy wondering why the hell he'd be excited when suddenly my hands slip yet again on the iron bar, but this time I had no one to catch hold of and I end up falling off my seat.

A series of curses leave my mouth as I begin skidding across the dirty floor. I head straight towards the opposite side preparing myself for a serious head injury,  when something yanks me back fiercly. Whoever grabbed my collar, pulls me back with surprising force, and I gasp in relief as my butt comes in contact with the seat. Without thinking, I grab onto the person who's holding me up with closed eyes, clinging to the person like a baby.

" Get off me,  Nikki you're trying to suffocate me." A deep husky voice which I'm very familiar with, sounds surprisingly close to my ear.

"Darn" I mutter under my breath, realizing whom I'm clinging onto. I slowly open my eyes to find the same pair of piercing deep brown eyes staring down at me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N

HEY GUYS ! WELL AS YOU KNOW THIS CHAPTER GOT DELETED SOMEHOW FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. SO I HAD TO RETYPE IT AND I WAS AWARE  OF THAT ISSUE ONLY YESTERDAY WHEN I CHECKED IT. MANY WOULD HAVE BEEN CONFUSED OVER THE HALF LEFT CHAPTER AS THIS WAS THE REASON BEHIND IT. SO HERE IS THE COMPLETED ONE FOR YOU. READ IT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

REMAINDER :

WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER..... AND FORGIVE THE TYPOS ; )

LOVE AND HUGS♥♥

AU REVOIR  POUR MAINTENANT!!!