Chapter 38

Damon grabbed Malia and looked deep into her eyes. He compelled her to leave. Now she was free.

"Stiles grabbed Malia and Lydia and get out of here." Scott ordered.

Stiles nodded and grabbed Malia's hand. He went to get Lydia who was behind Stefan.

"No, I'm not leaving." Lydia said.

"Lyds come on. There is no time for playing around." Stiles said in a hurry.

"I called Stefan here and I'm not leaving him to get hurt." Lydia said.

"Scott will you please." Stiles said trying to get the alpha to make her leave.

Lydia gave a face that made Scott not even dare tell her to leave.

"Just grab Malia and go." Scott said changing the instructions.

"No." Stefan stopped abruptly. He turned to face Lydia, "you have to go with them for your safety. I need you to go with them."

"But what if something happens to you. I can't wait around to know if you'll be ok."

"I promise I'll come back to you." Stefan said before placing both hands on her warm, rosy cheeks. He pulled her in for a sweet and simple kiss.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded and reluctantly went with Stiles.

Stiles, Malia and Lydia ran out towards the jeep.

"Since that is tidied up are you ready to do what you came here to do?" Klaus asked ready to fight.

Without a warning Damon and Stefan attacked. Scott and the others followed swiftly after. Punches were being thrown left and right. People running everywhere. Blood splattering. Technically Klaus couldn't be killed but his neck being snapped could knock him out. Peter tried his best to fight off Derek, Isaac and Liam. But he failed. Derek knocked him down to the point where he wasn't waking up till tomorrow. Stefan snapped Klaus' neck. They were both down. Derek and Isaac picked up Peter by his feet and arms and carried him out. Everyone was watching them as they carried a limp body to their car. "It's an act." Isaac told people with faces that looked weirded out. They got to the car that they rented and put Peter in the back.

Lydia saw Derek and Isaac come out with Peter. But all she could think about was, "where the hell is Stefan?"

Damon and Stefan were still in the bar. Damon had a dagger that Klaus used multiple times to put his siblings to sleep. This time he was going to sleep, for a long time. Damon jammed it into Klaus' heart. The Salvatore brothers stood there and watched as an Original hybrid started deteriorating. They picked him up and left him in a coffin that Klaus kept for Elijah who was now up and awake.

"I see you got it done." Elijah said walking in fixing his suit.

"Just like you asked." Stefan said.

"Thank you and in return I'll insure safety to you both and Elena." Elijah said.

Damon nodded and they both walked away.

As soon as Lydia saw Stefan she ran into his arms. It took Stefan awhile before finally returning the hug.

"Thank god." Lydia said still hugging him tightly.
-
Malia walked over to Derek, "what are you gonna do with him?" She asked about Peter.

"Put him back in Eichen where he belongs." Derek responded.

"Thanks Derek. For helping." Malia said.

"Don't thank me. Thank Isaac, he's the one who got me to come out here in the first place." Derek said.

Malia made her way to Isaac who was already in the passengers seat. "Thank you." Malia said.

"It's not a big deal. I would do it over a thousand times if I had to." Isaac said with a smile.

"I know you would." Malia said.

Stiles couldn't help but look over at Malia who was talking to Isaac. He needed to tell her everything now. As soon as Malia was done talking Stiles made his way over to her. "Mal, can we talk plese?" Stiles asked.

Malia nodded and walked over to a private space for them to talk.

"I shouldn't have assumed something was going on with you and Isaac. You just kept pulling away from me and keeping a distance and everywhere led to Isaac." Stiles explained.

"Do you know why I distanced myself from you?" Malia asked.

"Isaac explained." Stiles said.

"Well let me explain. There is always this part of me that thinks that you will never stop liking her. The way you act around her, the way you always have to make sure she's ok. I am the same way. She is my best friend but I never see you have the same concern for me when I'm fighting to save someone's life." Malia said telling her side of the story.

"Mal I never had the same concern because I knew you would be fine. And that Lydia thing was years ago. I've moved on from my Elementary school crush. I moved onto something better. You."

"Can you promise me that I'll never get my heart broken again? Can you promise that I'll never have to feel that way again?" Malia asked.

"Yes, I can." Stiles said getting closer.

"Look I don't have a lot of practice in forgiveness. I forgave you before because you were doing what you thought was best for me. Somethings I'm picking up fast. But other things are like-" Malia couldn't find the words.

"Like Math?" Stiles said.

"Like math. I hate math." Malia said.

"Do you hate me?" Stiles said now just inches away from her.

"I love you Stiles. I love you so much." Malia said.

"I can work with that." Stiles said with a smile.

Malia put her hands on his face and kissed him.

Stiles pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her.

"Mh-hm." Derek said clearing his throat.

They broke this kiss and turned to see everyone looking at them. They looked back at eachother.

"And Mal." Stiles said looking into her eyes. "I love you too."

A/N:It's been a week or so since I posted

A/N:
It's been a week or so since I posted. I took a writing break because I needed one. I hope you guys like it and please comment if you like the idea of Stefan and Lydia. If I get enough then I could arrange a relationship between the two. Thank you for reading