Chapter 33

After what felt like a lifetime Stefan broke the kiss. He looked into her green eyes. "W-why did you do that?" He stuttered in shock.

"Because that was what I was feeling." Lydia said giving a vauge explanation.
-
"He bit her. We should go check." Stiles said being a typical spaz.

"She's fine." Derek said leaning on his Hummer.

"How do you know? For all we know he could be half way through her blood by now." Stiles said getting really worried.

Malia saw the level of worriness Stiles was on and even though that was her best friend in there she didn't like the fact that Stiles cared that much. If she just met him she would think that Stiles had feelings for Lydia. Even though he denied those feelings a million times there was that part of Malia that wondered if they were ever completely gone.
-
"W-we can't do that again." Stefan said disregarding the fact that he really liked it.

"We won't because this time tomorrow you'll be out of here." Lydia said.

"Yup. I will be back home in Virginia and you'll be here in California. We'll have a whole country keeping us apart." Stefan rambled.

"Yeah this could be the last time we see each other." Lydia said giving a look that she wanted to kiss him again.

Stefan got closer to her going in for a kiss but Lydia stopped it. "We should probably go. My friends are probably scared out of their minds."

"Y-yeah." Stefan said creating space between them.
-
The door finally opened and they were in front of an audience.

"Thank god!" Stiles said pulling Lydia into a hug.

Malia looked at them then at the floor. She didn't know what this feeling was. She has never felt it before. She felt hurt that Stiles cared that much for her. She shouldn't be feeling that way but it's just how she felt. She let a tear escape but she quickly caught it. She looked around to see if anyone saw that.

Isaac was looking at Malia as he watched her become vulnerable. He smelt the jealousy and hurt on her. He always had hidden feelings for Malia but never acted on them solely because she was with Stiles and also because he had bigger feelings for Allison. He looked at Mal then at Lydia and Stiles and knew why she felt like that.

Malia grabbed Isaac and pulled him to the side. "What did you see?" Malia asked interrogating him quietly.

"Nothing except for you crying." Isaac said.

"Don't tell anyone about that ok?" She asked making him promise.

"I wont. But first tell me why you were crying." He said although he already knew.

"No reason. I'm just glad Lydia is safe you know." Malia said lying.

Isaac didn't believe that BS but he didn't wanna call Malia on it infront of everyone.

Stiles broke the hug after minutes. He looked over to where Malia was previously. He looked around and finally spotted her with Isaac talking isolated from the rest of the group. 'Why was that?' He asked himself. He walked over toward them.

Isaac could smell Stiles walking toward them so he warned Malia.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Stiles asked wanting to know why they were so secretive.

"Uh nothing. Isaac was just you know helping me with stuff." Malia said being very unclear.

"What kind of stuff?" Stiles asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah what kind of stuff?" Isaac mimicked wanting to see where she was going with this.

"Well you know since Isaac's dad was strict with grades and he never really got bad grades I was hoping he'd help me out with math class." Malia said making up that lie on a whim.