Chapter 15

Things were finally getting back to the way they were. Scott and Lydia seemed to be fine. Malia and Stiles were together again and Kira seemed to be doing fine. Isaac on the other hand wasn't doing as great. He was ditching school, drinking even though he knew werewolves can't get drunk.

"Have any of you seen Isaac?" Scott asked.

"No, but what's new?" Malia said.

"I'm starting to get worried." Scott said.

"He's dealing with her being gone differently than us." Stiles said.

"But that's not how he should be doing it. This is not what she would've wanted." Lydia said.

"He lost his anchor. He lost the person he kept him human, the person who kept him sane. What are you supposed to do when you lose that?" Malia said.

They were all quiet until Kira intervened, "Did you guys here about those killings? They say it was an animal attack."

"We all know animal is code for a supernatural being." Scott said

"God, why!" Stiles groaned. "We just lost Allison I don't want to lose anyone else."

"We won't." Scott said

"I say we stay out of it completely." Stiles responded.

"I agree." Malia said raising her hand to second Stiles' notion.

"Yeah I kinda would like to avoid getting stabbed." Kira said

"Im in." Lydia said.

All eyes turned to Scott. He was the only one who didn't answer. "Ok. Well since this is now a democracy I guess I have no other choice."

"No you don't." Stiles said smiling.

The bell rang and the group split up to their classes. Malia, Stiles and Lydia had Math. While Scott and Kira had English.

Malia got up to use the restroom. She walked into the hallway and saw something or someone run through the hall. She being Malia walked toward the danger. As she got closer she saw the creature run. How did it know she was coming? Was it a werewolf? 'It must've something supernaturalist .' She thought. She once again walked towards the mystery creature. Malia's tried to flash her electric blue eyes but remembered she was human now. The creature faced her and ran off out the doors and into the woods. Had Malia's eyes deceive her? It possibly couldn't be.

"Allison?"