Chapter 35

"Sweetheart I don't think you know what you're talking about." Peter said astonished at Malia.

"Like I said I'm on your side. And right now I'm pretty sure you don't want me against you." Malia said fueled with anger.

"Aw what happened? You and Stiles had a spat?" Peter asked not really caring.

Malia grabbed Peter by his shirt. "I have rules. First don't talk about Stiles or anyone for the matter of fact. Second if this is one big trap you'll regret it. Lastly just because I'm on your side doesn't mean I think of you as my father. I think of you as a guy who got a dumb self centered bitch pregnant and I was the result of that mayhem. Also you need to take a shower. You reek." Malia said letting go of him and backing away from the stench that was Peter.

"Sorry I didn't have the luxury. Mainly because I was tied to a chair with knives in my limb." Peter said weakly standing up.

Malia rolled her eyes and left him to get up all by himself.
-
Stiles grabbed his keys for his jeep he just got back and got in the car. Even though he shouldn't be driving because of his cast he didn't care. All he cared about was finding Malia.

"I'm coming with you." Lydia said getting into the passenger seat of the jeep.

"I don't care. I just need to find Mal." Stiles said trying his best to drive with one hand.

"Do you even know where your going?" Lydia asked.

"Obviously not." Stiles said annoyed.

"Well we need someone who can find her or catch her scent." Lydia suggested.

"You're right." Stiles pulled out his phone and called Liam.

"Why are you calling Liam? He hasn't mastered that yet. You should be calling Isaac or Scott." Lydia said.

Stiles ignored her, "Liam get to my car now." Stiles ordered not even giving Liam time to reply.

"Stiles listen to me. We need Scott." Lydia said once again.

"No we don't Liam is here. He's just as good." Stiles said looking at Liam who was running towards the jeep.

Liam got in the back, "why am I leaving Biology?" Liam asked.

"We need your help finding Mal." Stiles said.

"Are you sure about me? You should probably call Scott or Isaac." Liam said having no faith in himself.

"Liam you're doing it and you're gonna be fine." Stiles said driving out of the school.
-
Malia followed Peter back to Derek's loft.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Getting some stuff." Peter said grabbing a duffel bag full of money. It was the same one Scott had after the dead pool.

"Ok well where are we going after this?" Malia asked.

"What is this 20 questions? Just be quiet and wait." Peter said irritated.
-
Stiles drove to his house to grab something to get Malia's scent. Him and Liam scanned the room for old clothes she used. Stiles threw him a flannel she wore a week ago.