Chapter 16

"Stiles I swear I saw her." Malia said trying to convince Stiles of what she saw in the hallway.

"I don't know Malia. We watched her get buried." Stiles said unwilling to believe.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived." Malia said caving into the fact that maybe what she saw really wasn't real.

"Maybe. But let's get back to work."

They opened their literature books to Romeo and Juliet.

"I don't get it. Why did they kill themselves?" Malia asked confused.

"Well the Montagues and the Capulets raised their children to hate each other. So when Romeo and Juliet fell in love they couldn't tell no one about their love." He went on to explain the story.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? You know like how Romeo fell in love with Juliet in a glance." Malia asked looking him in the eye.

"I believe that love at first sight is just something that leads up to a lifetime with that person. I believe that you can fall in love with a person when you meet them. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't have you." Stiles said with a smile. He leaned in to kiss her.

They began to kiss passionately as she rolled on top of him.

"Hey Sti-" Liam walked in without a knock or a warning. "Oh god. Im sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." He said closing his eyes in shock.

"You can open your eyes Liam. We weren't having sex." Malia said gettkng off of Stiles.

"Sadly." Stilez mumbled to himself. "What are you doing here anyway?" Stiles asked a little irritated,

"Well Scott said he was getting a little worried about Isaac. He hasn't been home yet, so we were gonna search the woods and no one knows the woods better than Mal." Liam said.

"Oh you want me to go help find Isaac?" Malia asked

"Yeah basically." Liam responded.

"Wait, you interrupted us for a Isaac." Stiles said getting a little upset.

"Ok im just gonna wait downstairs." Liam said.

"Yeah I'll be right down." Malia replied.

Liam left as Malia got up from the bed.

"You know you dont have to go." Stiles said trying to persuade Malia to stay.

"I should go help. You guys didn't have to bring me back but you did and look where we are now." Malia said.

"Yeah not having sex." Stiles said looking at the ceiling.

Malia put on one of Stiles' flannels. She grabbed his face and kissed him like how spiderman kisses Mary Jane.

"Well since everyone is going might as well join the party." Stiles said standing up. He looked at Malia, "did i ever tell you how cute you looked in my t-shirts?" He asked.

"No." Malia said blushing.

"Well you look adorable." He said kissing her forehead.

He grabbed his keys and walked down to meet Liam.

"How the hell did you get here?" Stiles asked just remembering that Liam doesn't drive.

"I ran." Liam said.

"Of course you did." Stiles said.

They all got into the jeep and rove the where Scott told them to meet. They saw Scott already there waiting.