Chapter 24

Lydia's screamed echoed throughout the whole hospital. It was loud. When it hit Stiles, Scott and the Sheriff, Stiles knew what was coming. They all did. Stiles shot a look over at Scott.

"Where is she right now?" The sheriff asked about Malia.

"Lydia was in the room with her before I left." Scott told both Stilinski's.

Lydia ran into the room with her mascara running with her.

All heads turned to her.

"She is in surgery. She's going to die in there if we don't do something." Lydia said to scared to even think about losing one of her best friends again.

"I know how you can save her Scott." Stiles said as the anxiety rushed over him.

Scott knew what Stiles was thinking he didn't even have to say it.

"If I do this we don't know if it could work." Scott said very unsure about this plan. "And how am I supposed to get in the Operating Room?" Scott asked seeing the many flaws in the plan.

"Would someone like to inform me on what we are doing?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

Lydia looked at the sheriff, "he's going to give her the bite."

"That's where Kira comes in." Stiles said answering Scott's previous question.

"Stiles, Kira isn't even talking to me." Scott said.

"Will it matter when the love of my life is dead?" Stiles asked trying to make him feel guilty for putting his pettiness with Kira before one of their pack members life.

Scott nodded knowing Stiles was right.

"Ok so Kira will cause a black out which will stop the surgery." Stiles continued on with the plan. "If your mom could get in on that surgery when other doctors leave she would volunteer to stay. You then go into the operating and give her the bite."

"What if this doesn't work?" Scott asked with doubt.

"What if it does?" Stiles asked having faith in his plan.

Scott pulled out his phone to call Kira. He told her the plan over the phone. It was shock she even answered her. Then he talked to his mom.

"Mom I need you to do something for me, for Malia." Scott said leaning over the reception desk.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I need you to be in that room when they are operating on her." Scott said.

"Ok but I need to know the plan." Melissa said.

Scott told yet another person about the elaborate scheme him and Stiles concocted.

When he turned his head he saw Kira walk in. They all gathered in Stiles' room.

"Ok Melissa you are in the O.R., Kira and Lydia are in the electrical room, and Scott as soon as those light go off you get in there and do it." Stiles said giving out orders.

"What do you want me to do?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Stay with me if this doesn't work." Stiles said.

"Ok let's go." Scott said.

Kira and Lydia ran to the roof and opened the electrical gate. Kira was shaking and her breathes were uneven.

"Kira you can do this." Lydia said giving her confidence.

"I don't know if I can. I'm still scared to use my power." Kira said as her fingers were inches from the electrical wires.

Lydia put her hand on her shoulder, "Yes you can. It's not about me or you. It's about Malia. You guys were in the same predicament with me and Eichen. You guys saved me. Now we have to save her." Lydia said giving a motivational speech.

Kira took a deep breath and nodded. She wrapped her hands around the electrical wires and absorbed all the electricity.

Lydia looked around as the lights began to flicker off. "It's working"

Melissa was in the operating room with Malia. They hadn't opened her up yet. When the lights went out the doctors looked at eachother. "You guys should go figure out what's wrong. I'll stay with the patient." Melissa suggested to her superiors.

"Melissa's right." One of the doctors said. They scrubbed out leaving Melissa and Malia in the O.R. alone.

Scott ran to his destination which was where Malia lied. When Melissa saw him she opened the door. He looked at Malia as she was intubated. Was he doing the right thing? He looked at his mom. She knew he was very unsure but she gave him a nod to let him know that he was doing the right thing. He closed his eyes. When he opened them they were Red and his fangs and claws were out. He grabbed Malia's arm and bit her. When he finished he stepped back by his mom. Lights returned on. That was his cue to leave. Everyone except Melissa made their way back to Stiles' room. They nodded letting eachother know that they did their part.

Stiles looked at all of them.

"Now it's a waiting game."