~Reunited at Last~

I'm laying there and all I want is to wake up. I feel that everything is normal so I don't know why I can't get myself to wake up and that's when I feel someone kiss me. I get a sudden glimpse of strength and my eyes shot open and I see Killian.

"You remember?" I ask with tears rolling down my face. "Of course love, with the help of August that is." He kissed me again and I felt like all the hurt I had felt was gone in an instant. He then hugged me and I looked towards the window and I see August standing there. "Thank you," I mouthed and he just nodded.

Even though he was a great man and I felt like I loved him, I never stopped loving Killian. He was my one true love. He kisses me again and I could tell he didn't want to let go. "How I missed you my love." He said in between breaths. I smiled and caressed his cheek. "I missed you too."

We just sat there with our foreheads touching, just enjoying the fact that we were in each other's arms. He backs away and I smile. I leaned back against the bed and he just held on to my hand. "I am so sorry Emma for hurting you." He says and looks down.

"It's ok Killian, it wasn't your fault, you didn't know me what could I expect?" He sighs. "Yeah but if I tried harder to remember I could have spared you some pain." I smile. "Love don't worry, the good thing is that we are finally together." He smiles.

"This is a different life than what we are used too huh?" I nod. "It took me a while to get used to this world but I'm good." He scoots closer to me and lays down at my side. He wraps his arm around me and I place my head on his chest. "How I missed being with you Killian." He smiles. "Me too." He says and kisses the top of my head.

An hour passes by and the rest of the family comes to greet me. "Mommy!" Rhea screams and runs up to me. "My princess, how I missed you." I said as I hugged her. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and I smile. She then goes over to Killian and I smile.

That's when Lacy comes over to me and hands me Devon. I smiled and cried. "Hi my little prince, mommy has you." He opened his eyes and they were blue, a gorgeous blue like his dad's, his hair was also black like his. I smiled and looked up at Killian.

"Look love you got your little boy like you always wanted." He sat down next to me and smiled. "I think he will make a worthy pirate don't you think." He said and we all laughed. I nudged him and he kissed me on the forehead.

Rhea comes up on the bed alongside Devon and I, while Killian was on the other side. I smiled as I looked at Killian, Rhea and Devon. "For the first time in a long time I have my happiness back." They all smiled. Then I looked at everyone else and smiled. "My whole family is with me and that is all I could ask for."