Chapter 15

Riley Matthews

Farkle. Farkle. Farkle. His lips. His touch. Why didn't I notice him before? I couldn't think of anything else. Farkle was amazing, and it wasn't until his lips were on mine that I noticed.

I didn't know why I wasn't upset that Lucas and Maya were together, but I wasn't. I was happy that Farkle kissed me, and that's all that matter to me.

I ran a brush through my long brown hair. Suddenly, I was putting extra thought into how I look.

I heard my window open and Maya climbed in.

"Hey, Riles." She smiled.

"Maya..." I grinned at her.

"Oh don't to that." She groaned.

"You have a boyfriend, now. We're big girls!" I said, excited.

"Yes we are, yes we are." She said in a baby voice.

"Don't make fun, Maya. You're dating Lucas!"

"Yes, Huckleberry is my boyfriend. Why are you happy about that? I thought you liked him?" She asked.

"Well, peaches, I think I like someone else." I smiled.

Maya gasped, "You like the Farkle!"

"Maya! He's just Farkle."

"Riley and Farkle sitting in a tree." Maya sang.

"Don't do that."

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Maya continued.

"Maya."

"First comes love." She smiled.

"How would you like it?"

"Then comes marriage." Maya was laughing now.

"Don't do it, Maya."

"Then comes a baby in a baby carriage."

I sighed. Maya grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs. We went to the door, and when I pulled it open Lucas and Farkle stood there. They held roses, and Farkle was about to knock. He just smiled and leaned forward to kiss me.

"O-ho, no you don't." My dad said, pushing him out the door and shutting it.

"Out the window?" I asked Maya.

"Out the window, let's go."