Chapter 10

Riley Pov

"Maya. It's okay. I'll go with you. You can come back and stay here with us." I told her.

"Okay. Let's go." Maya replied.

"Do you want us to come, too?" Farkle asked from the door.

"Yeah, I guess." She answered deadpan.

"Let's go." I grabbed Maya's hand and lead her out the door.

Farkle and Lucas tried to make small talk, but Maya wouldn't say anything. When we got to Maya's house she got popcorn out of the cabi.et and put it in the microwave. After it was done she dumped it in a bowl and turned on a movie.

"You guys have some popcorn and watch the movie. I'll be down with my stuff soon, okay?"

We nodded and she ran upstairs. We watched for a little while and then Lucas asked where the bathroom was.

"Upstairs. Second door on the left." I instructed.

~~~~~

Lucas Pov

I ran upstairs and looked in every room until I found Maya's. I walked in and she was sitting on her bed. All her clothes were in suitcases and she had a few belongings left to pack.

I cleared my throat and she looked up at me. Tears were streaming down her face and I couldn't help but hug her.

"It's okay, Maya." I calmed her.

"I need to finish packing." She told me.

"I'll help." I offered.

She smiled, "thanks."

A/N

100 reads!!!! Let's see if we can get to 150 by Tuesday.

Bye❤❤
-Kaity