Chapter 11

Lucas Pov

We had Maya's stuff and were back at Riley's apartment in no time. Farkle wanted to finish the movie, so we turned it on after we got to Riley's. Maya went to the guest room to unpack and she still wasn't down for qite a while.

I went to the guest and slowly and quietly opened the door. All her stuff was put away neatly and she was asleep on her bed. I walked back downstairs and Riley looked at me.

"How is she?"

"Sleeping."

"It's dinner time. She needs to eat." Mrs. Matthews told me.

"I'll go get her." I marched upstairs to Maya's room.

I opened the door softly.

"Maya? Get up. It's time for dinner." I said, gently shaking her.

"Hey, Huckleberry." She responded, smiling.

We headed downstairs for dinner.

I sat on the couch. Mrs. Matthews called me to the table. I shook my head no and Maya grabbed my arm, pulling me to the seat next to hers.

"Thank you for the amazing meal Mrs. Matthews." I thanked her for the meal. "I better get going." I stood.

Maya walked to the door with me.

"Thanks for being here, Huckleberry." She whispered.

A/N

146 reads!! We'll be at our goal before Tuesday. I gope you all love it. I ship Peybrina forever.

Enjoy!! Bye!!!❤❤
-Kaity