Chapter 12

A/N

235 reads that's a record for me!!! Thank you all!! Shout to SleepDepribed_Misfit. Thanks for the follow. Not sure if this is the story you were reading, but I gave you a shoutout anyway. Okay here goes.

Lucas Pov

After I left the Matthews' I went to the park.

I sat under the tree Maya and I sat under together. As it grew darker I started to fall asleep.

"What are you doing Lucas?!" I heard a sharp voice.

"Uh, what?" I asked dazed.

"Why are you sleeping under a tree!?" The voice belonged to Maya.

"Uh, I got tired."

"Go home!" She shouted at me.

I stood up and started walking dazily. I heard Farkle's voice, too.

"-with me."

"Yeah, he'll be home after school."

"Okay."

"Yeah. He has some in his locker."

"Yeah. Okay bye."

"You do have clothes in you locker right? Cause your staying the night with me. Well, we're actually having an all-nighter at the Matthews'."

I just nodded, because I was captivated by the way Maya's hair glistened in the moonlight.

Maya turned and smiled at me. I smiled back and smacked into something. Farkle. We both hit the ground. Maya started laughing and helped me up. We were staring into each others eyes, when Farkle's voice broke our concentration.

We helped him up and headed to the Matthews'.