New Starts

Hey everyone I am extremely sorry that I didn't update this new chapter when I did on Fanfiction so sorry Wattpad wasn't working for me so I had to wait for my mom's desktop to get fix since there was a virus on it anyways I am so sorry. Things have been happening I had to go to the Children's hospital twice for an iron Iv so yeah. On with the story.

Chapter 12 New Starts

Robin growled holding Dan at a distance with his bo staff. "THAT'S- AH!-Great danny little help!" He panted heavily being a strategist didn't help in this situation. Nothing they did worked they were helpless against Dan's power Even superboy and Kaldur were having problems.

Superboy was dangling limply in Dan's hands he was wheezing weakly. Danny growled, "DROP HIM DAN!" He growled fly up to him, "HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" He hissed slowly taking in a lot of air.

Dan growled back, "Or what?" He chimed not noticing Danny slowly rising chest as he readied for a direct attack with his ghostly wail. He then smiled, "But if you want me to drop him that badly here." He raise his arm and threw Superboy into both Robin and Kaldur. Causing all three to crash through a wall with a big sign labeled Suit and Company.

Danny growled, "You'll pay for that." He took as deep a breath as he could and let out a wail loud and harsh crumbling what was left of the block. Dan grinned and counteracted it with his own ghostly wail the power combined caused a surge through Danny causing his outfit too morph again. He was in pain as the power surged he wasn't sure why but his body burned He was panting heavily as the wails both finished at once. His clothes were now black with a DP on the front in big silvery white letters. His cloak was white with a black inner lining a small DP imprinted in the corner white on black and black on white. He growled panting heavily half transformed half human.

Dan smiled lowering down on top of him he looked around at the injured group with a grin, "How pathetic the only one of you even capable of hitting me is down for the count and here I thought your new friends would be a challenge. I guess these young fools just ain't gonna cut it." He laughed floating over them not noticing Danny and Robin talking. "Do you have one more of those in you Danny?" He asked softly he was weak and could tell several of his ribs were broken but he still had a plan in mind he was smiling and Danny could tell he had a plan.

He nodded, "I think so Robin but only one what do you have in mind?" He asked softly still panting softly as he waited.

Robin smiled, Well if you do your wail at the same time as Kaldur uses his water bearers and Kid Flash makes a small tornado we can contain him and I will use my special birdarangs mixed with Artemis's foaming arrow and Megan's mind powers I think we can get him but we need to do it all at once. Megan did you and everyone hear that? He thought with a slight grin.

Megan smiled as she went over the plan in robin's head. Yes, Everyone did That'll work. It has too. She thought with a light grin through she was still uncertain.

He chimed in everyone's head, Now just wait for my signal He waited until Dan's back was turned then he jumped up causing everyone to follow suit. Now put the plan into action! He was already getting into position. Megan and Artemis following his lead. He was the strategist of the group and he was good at his job.

Danny forced himself up panting softly as he gritted his teeth as pain surged through him. He slowly managed to get to his feet and started to float again. Aqualad and kid flash managed to also get up but superboy was down for the count.

Aqualad got into position his water bearers. Kid flash started to stretch he needed to be ready the minute Danny let his voice go.

Danny took in a deep breath and growled at Dan, "THIS IS THE END OF YOU!" He shouted before doing a second breath he let out a louder wail then before he had combined two of his powers into one. He wasn't sure how he did it but it made it stronger than before.

Aqualad and kid flash started to move Kid flash ran in circles causing a tornado of yellow to form around Dan who was in shock as he braced himself for one attack.

Aqualad jumped over the tornado and caught hold of Dan with his water bearers sending him hurling to the ground. Robin used his birdarang at the same time as Artemis's arrow. The birdarang exploded causing the projectile to accelerate straight onto Dan's back Forcing him to be grounded Megan then went to work taking control of his mind while Danny got out his thermos and smiled, "Good bye Dan forever." He growled and sucked an unconscious Dan into it before smiling, "I'm going to take this ghost..." He started before blacking out. Robin caught him in his hands and smiled, "Let's head back guys we all earned a good rest right." He smiled pulling the young ghost who transformed back on his back. "Let's go."

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this long awaited chapter again very sorry I will try to get a new chapter out soon.

-Husky Out