Bonding

Hello I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever this is just a filler to feed you hungry readers Luffy and I have been busy anyways here is the next chapter of The Blind Phantom

After the meeting Bruce, Dick and I all went back to the bat cave. "Well that went well don't you think Danny." Dick asked. "Yep Dick it did and I can't believe they said yes to me joining the league I mean i'm not very useful i'm blind. "You can be very useful Danny don't let others tell you different." Dick said trying to comfort me and it did help. "Thanks Dick." I said smiling. "Hey no problem." Dick said. "How about you to go do something together." Bruce said and I about jumped out of my skin I totally forgot Bruce was here. "Yea we should you wanna Danny." Dick asked. "Um sure what are we gonna do." I asked. "Hmm how about Basketball I mean if you can play Basketball you know being umm." "Blind Dick it's okay and yes I can play Basketball just because i'm blind doesn't mean I can't shoot." I cut Dick off. "Okay let's do that then." Dick said and we both went out of the bat cave

When we got to the Basketball court, Dick grabbed a ball and threw it to me and I quickly caught it. "Woah I didn't think you would be able to catch that." Dick said sounding very shocked. "I have very fast reflexes now let's play." I said. We played for a little bit but we got tired so we sat down on a bench and started talking. "So Danny um if you don't mind me asking what happened to your family." Dick said hesitantly. "Oh um I don't mind it will be good to talk about them. Well let's see there was my mom she was really smart and very caring she would always wear a blue HAZMAT suit you see my parents are.... were ghost hunters. My dad was a big oaf but I love him all the same he had his moments of brilliant ideas but some not so smart ideas like putting an on and off button on the inside of the ghost portal the thing to cause me powers he wore an orange HAZMAT. Then there was my sister Jazz she was always analyzing me she wants.... wanted to be a psychologist. There was also my best friend Tucker Foley he is... was a techno geek and a meat addict he only ate meat. Then there was my girlfriend and best friend Samantha Manson but if you called he Samantha instead of Sam she would murder you. She is... was a goth and an Ultra-recyclo Vegetarian meaning she didn't eat anything with a face. They were all the best people but then they were killed by the GIW and then they captured me. You see I wasn't there we were going to celebrate my birthday so when I came home and I saw them there covered in blood I was to depressed that they caught me I didn't even know how they figured out I was half ghost. So that's what happened to them." I finished tell Dick all of this I don't know why but I felt I could trust him. "I'm so sorry Danny I lost my parents when I was nine. We were performing and this man named Zuko cut their wire while they were performing they fell down and I couldn't do anything. That's when Bruce took me in and I discovered he was Batman and the rest is history." Dick told me which kind of surprised me that he lost his parent at such a young age. After telling him this and him telling me I felt like we could relate he is almost like a younger brother to me.

A/N: That's the end of this chapter I hope you like it and hopefully Luffy and I will update soon

-Husky out